Sexy Dirty Love 2

Christmas marathon 5/5

"Well that was fun," Demi panted, laying on Joe's chest, still straddling him. "But don't get used to it," she added, breathless.

He lightly kissed her hair, and gently stroked her naked back. "I'm already used to have you here." There was a small silence where they both comfortably lied on the table, thinking about what just happened. "You know, we can get caught at any moment. And they'll fire us." He waited for some kind of reaction, but Demi didn't even flinch.

"I don't care," she finally said, "it's worth the risk." She hid her head in his neck, absorbing his scent. Oh, he smelled good, and she was already dependant of it.

"Stop, or we'll never be able to get back to work," Joe moaned, feeling his assistant kiss his neck, trying to find the right spot. "No! I don't have the force for a second round!" He abruptly pushed her away, while Demi stared at him with hungry eyes. "Now, who's the horny one?"

Demi sent daggers with her eyes, and quickly jumped off the table to dress herself. Her pride was on the line, and she'd never admit that she wanted Joe more than he wanted her. She wasn't like this before, but since these little games started, a lot changed.

"Let me fix your hair, which looks... wild by the way," Joe teased as he rapidly combed her long black hair, before braiding it.

Demi's eyes didn't leave him, watching how he took care of her, how he was concentrated even on a boring task like this one. He was everything she wanted in a man... Funny, easy-going, caring, and trustworthy. If only she would have the courage to say it out loud, but unfortunately not. But things between them are already good enough, and she has nothing to complain about.

"Here," he said while cracking his handsome smile, satisfied with himself. "You look innocent from the outside, but we both know you're not." He winked at her, making her blush again, and pressed his lips against hers. She knotted her fingers to his hair, staying on that same sweet kiss until air was needed.

"Thank you," she finally let out, biting her lowest lip. "I'll see if I can escape Ariana's claws tonight, and I'll text you." She planted a gentle kiss on his cheek, leaving her lips there for longer than necessary.

"I'll patiently wait," he flirted back as they usually do, and handed her purse. "Have a nice day, miss Lovato, and try to gain your energy back for tonight."

"You're obsessed," she shaked her head, but inwardly freaking out. He maybe didn't love her yet, but there was no doubt that he wanted her. Honestly, it was already a victory since she didn't consider herself as an attractive lady at all. Average, yeah, but not the kind of women she thought Mr. Jonas would like.

"Perhaps I'm obsessed, but not more than you!" He yelled back as she jokingly slammed the door behind her, and walked back to her working place.

She felt like she has been on cloud nine since they became much closer. Before, their relationship was purely platonic and professional, even though there has always been some attraction between them. Things started to get real spicy a few weeks ago, when they randomly hooked up in his office room, and decided to try a friend with benefits situation. She doesn't regret it; she's having fun.

"-then I remarked the dark circles around my eyes, and it was absolutely horrible! I rushed to the store to get sleeping pills, but I swear none of them works! If only I could get rid of my anxiety, Taylor, I would do it anyday." Selena shifted her look to Demi who just entered the room, and watched her sit down on the free chair. "How was your meeting with Joe? What did he want?"

Demi shrugged her shoulders, trying to be as evasive as she can be. "He only talked to me about how's the company going, and I guess everything's good. By the way, I took the opportunity to discuss with him about holidays, and since it's Christmas in a week of so, we can take time off anytime we want."