Sexy Dirty Love 4

Demi exited the bathroom, a blue towel wrapped around her body, and sat down on her bed. She bit her lip for a second, wondering if she should sneak out and go to Joe's, but she kept thinking about Ariana and how she didn't want to leave her cousin alone. That's when she received a text message which she eagerly opened.

'Are you coming to my house tonight? I'm waiting for you at 9, if you are xx -J"

She couldn't fight her blush, nor the smile that came onto her lips. He added a xx, which meant kiss kiss, right? She told herself. He must like her very much... Or her body. The last thought made her sigh a little and lean back on the bed. She still wanted to know what was happening between them; she was starting to  dislike the idea of a relationship with no strings. Maybe she wanted more...

'Why aren't you answering? Are you mad? I didn't do anything to offend you, did I? :S -J'

Demi shook my head, faintly smiling, while her fingers typed a response rather quickly.

'Of course not, don't worry. I'll be here. See you later xx -Demi.'

Her hair still damp, the woman changed herself into a strapless red dress with excitement, before putting on some natural makeup. She normally doesn't dress up for him, but the strong feelings that she really didn't want to think about pushed her to do so.

"What do you think about binge watching Season 3 of Pretty Little L-" Ariana stopped herself, staring at her cousin up and down with wide eyes. "Wow, where are you going?" She curiously asked, but a small smirk slowly came upon her lips as her big brown eyes shined with realization. "Oh, another night with your prince charming?"

"We're just friends with benefits," Demi objected, looking at herself in the mirror while putting on some shiny earrings. She then sighed deeply and looked guiltily at her cousin. "I'm sorry for abandoning you tonight, Ari. I know I haven't been the best host until now, but I promise I'll make it up to you somehow. We can go bowling, go ice skating, anything you want."

Ariana motioned for Demi to stop talking, and gave her a cheeky smile. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine by my own. Plus, I can go hang out with the neighbor. I met Miley yesterday, and she really seemed like a potential friend!" The brown-haired woman stopped talking for an instant, thinking about the whole situation. "I'm a little bit disappointed that we don't get to spend together as much time as I would want to, but it honestly just makes me endlessly happy to know that you're finally with him," she dreamily breathed out. "Don't forget to ask him if you're really dating, because you obviously liked each other since the very beginning!"

 "Don't forget to ask him if you're really dating, because you obviously liked each other since the very beginning!"

"Stop," Demi blushed, shaking her head. "He doesn't necessarily like me... We barely know each other, okay?" Her cousin stared at her sternly for a few seconds, until the assistant rolled her eyes. "Fine! I will ask him if the opportunity shows up. Now, I have to go!" She grabbed her purse and a leather jacket before walking out of her room, Ariana following her.