Sexy Dirty Love 10

Her heart flying off, Demi quickly dried herself, put on the closest clothes to her, and hurried out of the bathroom. She needed to see him... To  kiss him... To love him again even though she never stopped... At this exact moment, she craved for his touch more than anything else in the world. It was an addiction.

"Who is it?" Ariana asked dumbly when she saw her cousin rush down the stairs, but gasped with surprise when Demi ran by her without a word. "Wow..." She blinked, confused with what was going on.

Shaking with anticipation, the ex-assistant opened the front door without any hesitation. Just like her instinct told her, Joe was standing there with a bouquet of red roses and a nervous smile on his face.

"You're really here..." Demi whispered, wishing to pinch herself just to make sure that she wasn't dreaming. But she didn't have any force left. "Thank you for what you've done to me," she went on, gently grabbing his arm. "And I'm sorry about the company."

"Don't be," Joe said, surprised. "It was my decision to leave; I had to. I wasn't happy anymore, not since I figured out what I truly wanted to do in life."

"And what is that?" Demi inquired, her heart beating like a drum. God please, let him stay with her in Texas...

"I want to continue my studies just like you're planning to do. Not in medecine of course, since it's more of your thing, but in law." Seeing Demi's shocked look, Joe sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Yes, I found a particular interest in becoming a lawyer since a few months actually... There's a lot of things you still don't know about me."

"And I want to find out each one of them," the woman confessed, blushing a little. "I'm sorry I left New York without checking my text messages... If I knew a bit earlier that you were chasing me down, I maybe would have waited for you."

"Let's not talk about it," Joe said, grabbing his ex-girlfriend's hand. "I bought you flowers, as you can see... Roses are your favorite, right?"

Demi smiled, deeply touched. She nodded and accepted the gift, her eyes not leaving Joe's. "Thank you, they're beautiful. You didn't have to do all of this for me."

"I know I can't gain your trust back with gifts or 'I'm sorry's, but I hope that you can one day be able to forgive me for not defending our relationship during the meeting

"I know I can't gain your trust back with gifts or 'I'm sorry's, but I hope that you can one day be able to forgive me for not defending our relationship during the meeting. It was completely my fault, and I should've spoke up instead of surrendering to the pressure. I know you might have felt used for your body or even lied to in some way, but I can assure that I've always been authentic with my feelings. I love you, Demi, since a long time, and I'm here to beg for a second chance because I know I can't live happy without you now. You're everything to me..."

"I love you too," Demi cut off, impatient to feel his lips on hers. "And I forgive you... Let's put the past behind us and start our relationship  all over again, okay? It is legal now, you know," she added, a smirk clear on her face.