Chapter Eight

Goodbyes

The company said goodbye to the elves of Lórien and headed north, to the Gladden River where they would cross over and then make their way to the Carrock and Beorn’s house.

“You know this isn’t so bad.” Peregrin Took stated relaxing in his saddle.

They had been given their horses and ponies back so their journey wouldn’t take longer,

“No it isn’t, if you like being cold at night and having a sore backside every day.” Tauriel complained riding ahead.

Aragorn gestured for Legolas to go after her. He sighed and went after her,

“Tauriel, what is the matter? You have been nothing but ungrateful and unhappy on this journey, now what is wrong?” he asked,

“I do not see why we should be doing this.”

“Because the whole of Middle Earth is in trouble and we need all the assistance we can get.”

“No! Legolas! I mean why did the messenger say that we should not go?”

“Tauriel you know I cannot answer that.”

“And I do not expect you too, I just wish that there was an easier way of doing this.” She sighed, “I wish we knew what we are going to find in Erebor!”

then she galloped ahead. Legolas didn’t follow her because he knew she needed to be alone; instead he turned around and went back to the others.

“So, what is it this time? Not enough time to sleep?” Gimli joked, the Hobbits laughed but Legolas remained silent.

How could he possibly understand what she was feeling when he did not share those feelings. In fact he had completely different feelings about this, sort of like he remembers that woman from somewhere but the memory just keeps escaping him, like it was a sort of out of reach memory. He definitely did not understand at all.

Hey guys! its Friday and I'm happy!!!!!!!! Heres the next chapter and I hope you like it! Tauriel is getting a bit moody! Just wait. No I won't say anthing else. Hope you enjoy the chapter and comment thoughts/advice I'm always open for advice! (Especially about my speech!) Thanks for reading please vote!

With love Lady_Greenleaf_ xxxxxxx