Chapter Nine

Orcs

Orcs. Horrible, grim, disgusting creatures that I utterly hated. Although, me and Smaug did enjoy watching them scuttle away when we approached with the net. Hilarious. We had managed to capture a good many of them and we were going to count them when we got back.

We weren’t that far from the mountain, in fact I can see it where we are now. Where was the company I was expecting? I thought they would have sent someone on ahead to assure me they were coming? Well they do have strange ways of dealing with things. Actually, coming to think of it, didn’t they have Hobbits at the castle I visited when I delivered the message? Curious. Why would they have Hobbits? They are completely useless! Unless you count the time when Frodo Baggins carried the One Ring from the Shire all the way to Mordor and surviving, so I guess they are quite remarkable.

“Have you finished yet Bolg?” I asked picking at the dirt beneath my nails.

Bolg was boring me with his ‘routine checks’ of the Mountain.

“There is only one more thing. We found a puny human boy lurking on the ground level.” I looked up,

“A human boy? Bolg I know you like irritating me in any way possible but please this must be some kind of joke. Correct?”

“No Lady. Not correct. Bring him up!” Bolg ordered waving his hand.

Why did they do that? Whenever giving an order they always feel the need to wave something around like a flag or banner. A band of my guards brought up a boy in chains. He had short black hair and from what I could tell he was strongly built and quite tall. They threw him on the ground,

“Please! Do you have to be so brutal all the time?” I accused “Orcs.”

“Sister, why so cruel and cold hearted?” the boy said so coldly I thought the room was going to freeze.

My eyes fixed on his face. He looked up and my insides froze. There was only one word, one name, on my mind right now. This name, this person, was a murderer and he did not belong anywhere else except hell. 

“Aethonnyn.”

Sooooooo. Who's Aethonnyn? Well you will find out in the next chapter! Sorry I haven't done an authors note I have just kinda... Forgotten. Hehe. So anyway, I hope you're all enjoying my book and I'm glad you decided to read it because it means a lot to me! So keep reading and vote! I'd love you even more if you did!

With Love

Lady_Greenleaf_