Chapter Nineteen

Persuasion

Eowyn jumped out off of the bench and stared at Tauriel.

“Dragon Lords?!” she asked incredulously.

Tauriel stood up and nodded. Eowyn shook her head and walked away from the Elf. “Eowyn! Duvaineth is a Dragon Lord!” Tauriel stated. Eowyn shook her head again,

“Tauriel are you out of your mind!” 

“Eowyn! Can you not see it?”

“What?”

“Her eyes, they flicker. Have you not yet noticed?” Tauriel wondered.

Eowyn turned to look at her, she realized now.

“Yes. I have noticed. I saw them flicker earlier but I dismissed it as just a trick of the light.” She admitted pointing to the strange lights.

Tauriel shook her head vigorously. At that point Duvaineth entered the room. Eowyn dropped her hands and they hung at her side. Tauriel wiped the surprised look of her face.

“The gentlemen are waiting for you.” she said. Eowyn couldn’t help but feel tense.

What if she was listening? What if she knows we know? She kept thinking as Tauriel and herself followed Duvaineth down the halls of Erebor. They came to a set of stairs and Duvaineth turned around.

“Alright ladies when you walk up those stairs I want you to walk up them with purpose and confidence.” She informed, then added, “Oh and another thing.” She blew on her hand then and stuff went in both the ladies eyes.

“What was that?” Eowyn asked.

Duvaineth smiled as Eowyn felt this soft feeling filling her mind. The feeling stopped as abruptly as it started and Eowyn felt like there was something she needed to remember but couldn’t. She opened her eyes and the woman was standing in front of her. She felt like she knew her name but Eowyn didn’t know her name. It was the weirdest feeling Eowyn had ever come across. Tauriel seemed to be having problems as well.

I looked at them with satisfaction as they tried to remember but could not. The ash of a Dragons smoke was great at erasing certain memories. Slowly they stopped trying to remember and started to look normal again, I gestured for them to start going up the stairs and they obliged. They picked their skirts up and ascended the stairs.

Pippin nudged Aragorn and pointed to the stairs. Aragorn turned and saw Eowyn and Tauriel coming up the stairs in elegant dresses, or what he thought looked like them. Eowyn had a pale orange dress on, with a red cloak draped behind her and stunning red and white gems around her neck.

Tauriel on the other hand was stunning. Her red hair was down and brushed and she was wearing a red dress with what looked like white feathers at the bottom, a white cloak hung from her dress and white diamonds were around her neck. They both had flowers in their hair, Eowyn with white daisies and Tauriel with small pink roses. Aragorn gaped at them both. Eowyn seemed to blush but Tauriel stood there with complete purpose. If only Legolas could see this.

Pippin looked away from the beautiful ladies and looked behind him. A strange man was standing there. He prodded Merry,

“Pippin what is it now?” Merry asked. Merry saw what he was looking at but looked completely oblivious.

Pippin looked at Merry and then back to where the man stood, but he wasn’t there anymore. Pippin shook his head and turned his attention to the third woman. She was wearing a white dress which faded into black and had a white corset on. Her black hair was very long and flowed down her back and had red tips, a diadem was placed delicately on her head and had a black diamond on it. The woman laughed.

“Gentlemen you look quite alright.” She complimented.

Pippin looked down at what he was wearing. He didn’t think much of it.

“My Lady, excuse me but would this be the right time to know what your name is.” Gandalf asked politely.

The woman’s smile vanished and she sat in the Dwarf throne.

“No master Gandalf, I shall not tell you that knowledge.” She shot. Gandalf looked offended.   

The wizard walked right up to me and whispered,

“I think you should tell us now.” he smiled.

He backed away and I got up.

“Mistress?” Bolg quivered. I had no time for this,

“Bolg whatever it is I am sure it can wait.” I retorted turning to face him.

He pointed and said behind you, I sighed and turned around. The company had parted to show…

Aethonnyn.

Soooo Aethonnyn is back! Firstly tell me what you think in the comments and secondly what you think is gonna happen! Hehe. I just want you to comment and make me look popular! Kidding... Maybe. Anyway thanks for reading and all! Love you all for that exact reason.

With love Lady_Greenleaf_ xxxxxx