Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

The Master of Lake Town

The company arrived at the thriving town Esgaroth and Gandalf led them up to the main square and told them to wait. The White Wizard then entered the big house at the front of the square an d the rest of the company were left waiting. Gimli dismounted and stared at something; Sam noticed and joined the dwarf.

“Gimli?-” he asked, but the rest of his sentence was cut off by a deathly roar.

Aragorn ran into the house with the two elves right behind him. The others stayed outside because they were worried about going inside.

The Hobbits, and Gimli, could hear battle cries from inside. Aragorn and Legolas came rushing out of the building, which was now on fire, holding Gandalf whose robe was drenched in blood.

“We have to get him to a physician.” Aragorn exclaimed as Tauriel ran out the front door.

“I tried to hold as many of them off, Legolas lye auta! (Lets go!)” she informed. Aragorn started to panic.

He and Legolas laid Gandalf carefully on Shadowfax and then jumped onto their own horses and they all galloped out of the square just as a small group of ghostly green mist swarmed out of the house and followed them at a rapid pace.

“Legolas! They are gaining on us!” Tauriel shouted.

The company willed their horses to g faster so they could escape the foes that trail behind them but the horses were already at top speed. They reached the bridge and galloped across it. The green ghosts were right behind them.

Oh my god! Guys I want to thank you so much! I have over 100 reads! I’m so happy! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the fan fic! Start telling other Lord of the Rings fans you know about my fan fic! Trust me it gets better! Like loads better! You are about to come to one of my favourite parts of this fan fiction 

Love you loads!

Lady_Greenleaf_ xxxx