Chapter 1: P.t.3~ Flames

I walked into school not even paying attention what people were saying about me, I was to focused on how I was going to get through the year without my parents. Then i crashed against something big and buff, i fell to the ground then i looked up to see Mr. Young and his friends laughing at me. I gave them a disgusted look got up and walked away i had to much in my mind to even deal with these losers. I got to my locker got what I needed and closed it, there they were standing right next to my locker smirking at me, "Excuse me please I have a class to attend not like any of you!" I said in a pissy tone. "Look honey make that tone of yours stop okay don't ever answer us like that or you're going to get what you deserve!" Trey grabbed my arm really hard and whispered in my ear. I was pissed flames were coming out of my hands but I hid them I pulled my arm away, "Leave me alone I can talk to whoever I want however I want!" I said pulling my sleeves over my hand to clam the flames. I started to walk away when someone grabbed my hair, "Look little bitch you can act tough but you're to weak and we know it!" Craig said punching me in the stomach really hard. He let go of my hair and I fell to the ground with a "trump" they all laughed at me. I didn't even look up at them I wasn't crying either I just wanted to kill them I was to mad to even cry. I got up and ran into the girl's restroom my whole body was in flames I couldn't control it but after my anger rushed out the fire went out and I was fine I was lucky no one saw that. I headed to class I was late but no one cared not even the teacher so I just sat at my seat. I was lucky that I didn't have any of the guys in my first 3 periods. Everything went smoothy until lunch came around I walked out of p.e and turned the corner to see the guys all messing with a girl I had to do something right so I did the right thing I stood up for the girl, "You guys leave her alone!" I said. They all looked at me surprised, "Get out of here bitch we're messing with her not with you!" Trey pushed me out the way but I got back in, "I said don't mess with her Trey!" anger rushed through me. "Oh so now your the tough one slut! Move before you get hurt!" Craig said. I could see all of them were angry and so was I, then my face started to sting I fell to the ground I looked up, Trey had just slapped me. Trey never touched me never he only said hurtful things and this was to much it actually hurt inside a tear rolled down my cheek," What the fuck is wrong with you! You should never put your hands on a girl and mostly a girl as beautiful as her!" the girl that I was protecting yelled. I was disappointed in Trey he went to far they all just laughed and walked away. I ran into the girls restrooms and it happened again I was I flames but this time the girl that I stood up for was staring at me. "You're in flames are you burning?" she asked calmly. I slowly put out the flames, "You shouldn't have seen that oh god, shit i..you can't say anything about what happened here!" I told her. "I know I had a friend that had powers just like you I promise not to tell!" she smiled at me, "I'm Jocelyn Cordova!" she put her hand out so I could shake it I smiled and shook her hand, "Bell Munoz!" "So Bell why are those guys so mean to you and why did one of them hit you?" she asked. "Its a long story."I said with emotion, "How about we go out lunch and you can tell me about it!"Jocelyn offered I nodded and we left to lunch.