Chapter 5: P.t 3~Brother N Sister.

I took Four to the car and drove off. "Hey thanks for that!" he said. Four was a blond with green eyes ugh I love green eyes and he was about 15. "Your welcome Four and now that I've found you we can find the rest." I said. "Okay!" he replied. "So tell me how old are you?!"I asked. "15 and I had a sister Five I think but we got separated at a foster home." He said. I gulped hard, "Five?" I slowly said. He nodded. "Four I know where Five is!" I had to tell him, it was his sister. "Where, I really miss her I bet she's like 17 is she pretty I need to know we've been apart for like more than 5 years!" he said excitingly. I smiled at him, "Well she's my best friend but she never told me about you!" I said. "Well maybe because she didn't want to be hurt!" he explained. We got to the house and I was about to get out the car when Four stopped me, "Wait, Six I'm scared. What if Five doesn't remember me what if she rejects me as her brother?!" he said worried. "She won't, I promise!" I said. "Can I hold your hand?" he asked. "Sure!" I said. We got off the car and he held my hand we walked inside the house where everyone sat in the living room just staring at us. "Six, who's this!" Chres asked with an attitude. "Chres stop this is Four." I said introducing him to them. Then Five came downstairs and just stated to tear up. "Four?" she said with a cracking voice. He smiled at her and they ran up to each other and hugged tightly. "Are you okay how have you been baby? I missed you!" she said kissing his forehead. I decided to give them time alone. "Guys let go outside for a while." They all nodded at me and we left them to themselves. "So why were you holding his hand?" Chres asked. "Are you jealous that I was holding on to a 15 year old's hand because he was scared to be rejected by his sister.?" I asked Chres giving him a look. "Phh..no well kind of I mean Five has a brother." he said. I giggled. "Wish I made you giggle!  That was cute just like you!" Chres said. "Whatever! sand yes they are brother and sister but she never told me she had a brother!" I explained. "Maybe it was hard for her to say!" Jacob said. "Maybe, he told me they were separated in a foster home but she never told me about it!" I said. "Maybe!" they all agreed.
~A Week Later~

  Five's P.O.V~

So I have my brother back yess I do have a brother. Anyways today is Six 18 birthday but it looks like she forgot I guess finding Three was hard for her. Yes we have found There and well we had to fight some Calibers. Three is a 15 year old girl with blue eyes and dirty blond hair. We found her in Washington D.C but anyways I'm planning a party for her so Chresantos is going to keep her busy for a while. I hope she loves it.