Life Is Always A Fight

Chapter 1~ P.t 1~ Intro

       Bell's P.O.V~

Earth is not the planet I would like to be right now.  My life on planet earth isn't so great I hate it here. I'm Bell Munoz, I'm 17 years old I'm about to turn 18 in a month. I'm not your sexy hot latina girl every guy wants to fuck I'm just my usual self I wouldn't call my self hot or sexy I'm kind of a nerd I like books and doing work that's it. I have a brother he is now 12 he's very precious to me. He calls me mom I never knew exactly why maybe because I look so much like our real mom. I have a huge secret you can't tell I'm not normal, neither is my brother Ronny Munoz we are not from earth we're from a planet galaxies away called Genesa that's where we came from. When I was about 5 years old my parents send my brother Ronny and me to earth to protect us. Our planet was being destroyed by human aliens that looked like fish but only because they have gills on their face's. They are named Calibers they are trying to destroy everyone from Genesa so they can take over the universe. But they haven't gotten Ronny or me. When I got to earth Ronny and I were found by a young lady and a man. They adopted us and we became a new family my new parent were rich we live in a big house. My adoptive parents know about our powers and they are helping us in protecting us they are trying to find anything in the spaceship we came in that can inform us of the Calibers but we haven't got anything. We found out that everytime one of your real family members dies a tattoo forms on your skin of their signs. Ronny and I have two on our bodies our real parents signs. But when the tattoo forms it burns your skin so me and Ronny went through lots of pain. Anyways I'm in highschool now but my life in highschool is hell only because I get bullied by 4 guys everyday of my life their names are Chresanto also known as Trey Young, Jacob Perez or Prince, Craig Crippen, and last Raquan or Ray Ray. They've been bullying me since 7th grade so that's like 4 years but I guess I'm used to it. Me and Ronny can control all 4 element air, water, fire, and earth. What sucks is that our powers have to be hidden and I made the rule I know, why?, well if anybody knew we were from another planet and we had powers the government would try and experiment on me and Ronny. We also found out me and Ronny are not the only ones that made it to earth others from our plant made it too.  So far Ronny and I are save and we don't have to worry. Yet.

~Your_One_And_Only_Belem