Chapter 11~ Talk To Her

Six's P.O.V~

Its Friday and its been like two days since i saw Chresantos. Today I'm going to take Daniel to the park. i just finished taking a shower and dressing Daniel, he has jeans with a black shirt and his jordans. I'm wearing high waisted jean short a loose string strap shirt and a thin jacket. "Hey Six, can we come with ya'll to the park?" someone asked i turned to see Nine and Xavier. "Of course baby!" i said. Me and Nine are the closest friends ever. She's been a great mom to Xavier. She helped me when i was depressed over Alex death i love her to death. I grabbed Daniel and went downstairs we all ate breakfast and left to the park i texted Craig telling him i was at the park so he wouldn't worry. He wasn't at home when we left i bet he was at his girlfriends house, its weird how i haven't met her yet.

Chresantos P.O.V~

I got out my cell phone and followed the address Jacob gave me. I came up to a nice big house. I parked my car outside and went to knock on the door. Craig opened the door. "Chres" he said examining my face. I nodded. We did our hand shake and he let me in. "Wow bro this is a nice house" I said. "Yea I know." he said. We sat on the couch. " So, what brings you here. I honestly thought I would never see you again after what you did to Bell." he said. "I know bro, but I came to talk to her. I need her I regret leaving her I miss her bro and I was a dick leaving her all by herself when she was pregnant with my kids I should have been responsible I want Bell back I need her." I explained. "Than talk it out with her, she went to the park with Nine and the kids find her and talk to her." He said. "Okay, thanks bro for helping me. Where is the park?" I asked. "Like 5 blocks away." he said. I said goodbye and left to the park.

Five's P. O. V~

It's been a while, but me and Jacob have been busy were trying to have a baby. But anyways I just got back from the store and I saw Chresantos walk out of Bell's house. I went inside my house with groceries, "Baby, I just saw Chresantos walk out of Bell's house." I said putting the groceries on the counter. "What, how, I mean who would give him the address.?" Jacob said suspiciously. "Jacob what's going on?" I said. "Oh Nun, I um I'm..." "Jacob!?" I said in a strict voice. "I kinda gave... Chres the address to Bell's house!" "YOU WHAT? Bell's ganna kill you. How you even know if she wanna see him!?" I yelled. "Look Babe, he needs to talk to her. And anyways you can't hide the fact that Bell has Daniel and that's his kid he has to meet him and I think him and Bell should get back together. They were a great couple." he explained. He was right so I brushed it off and started putting groceries away.