Chapter 4: P.t 3~ Boys Are Distractions

Six's P.O.V~

The guys all gave me dirty looks, "What?" I said with a little attitude. "Nothing!  What do you want!?" Craig yelled. "Excuse me?" I said. "Yea. what the fuck do you want can't you see we are talking about Jacob, Chresanto, Five, and you!" Ray yelled. "The fuck stop yelling and why would you guys be talking about us and them!?" I asked. "Its nothing Six.." "No yes it is something why would you guys be avoiding Jacob and Chresanto's after they told you guys how they felt!" Craig cut Chresanto's off. I really didn't want to speak about this, "Look Craig, what are we supposed to do just talk to them, that would be awkward and how are we supposed to feel! Love is not a feeling for us we don't know what its suppose to feel like yes I do like Chresanto's back but I cant love him. Now I found Four and I have to go tell Five and Seven." I explained walking back upstairs a tear rolled down my cheek.

   Craig's P.O.V~

Really! Ugh girls are so complicated.  "Guys let's just go back home, Five and Six are right this is not our fight!"Chres said. "No! We didn't just come here to help them fight!  We came here so they see that you guys really love them and we are not leaving!" I said. There was an awkward silence then all the guys got up and left.

   Six's P.O.V~

I walked up to Fives door and heard sobs I slowly walked in to see Five on the floor in tears. "Hey!"I said. "Oh um hey!" she said quickly standing up like nothing was wrong. "Want to talk about it?"I asked knowing what really was going on. "Six?… What is love?" she asked. I couldn't answer, "Well, I really don't know. So far it's a feeling you have torward someone you adore and want." I told her. We sat on the bed. "Is it true.. you kissed Chresanto?" she asked. I couldn't believe this ugh does everyone have to know my business! "Yea but look Five I really like Chresanto's but I can't date him or anything because if I get all lovey dovey with him the Calibers can capture all of us and kill us. And dating a boy is just a distraction right now!" I told her. She looked at me than said, "Exactly, this is why I have been avoiding Jacob since they got here. I like him too but he's a distraction right now!" "Yeah,  but I found Four he's in Ohio. We have to pack and leave like now!"I said. "Okay. Ill start packing and get everything in the car." she said. "Okay" I smiled and walked out the door.