Chapter 2: P.t.1~ Number Five

Bell's P.O.V~

Jocelyn got a table at the lunch room and we sat together, there was an awkward silence for like a minute or so then she broke it. "So tell me,  why do those jerks treat you like that?" she asked. "Well I've been bullied since 7th grade by them all of them but I'm used to it." I shrugged. "Wow I'm so sorry!" she said. "Its okay!" I gave her a weak smile. "So are you new here?" I asked her. "Oh yea i transfered here from Deadfalls Highschool!" she said. "Kind of a scary name for a school isn't it?" I asked. Jocelyn nodded, "But its for people with powers!" she explained. I was confused, "Wait do you…" she cut me off, "Yes I also have powers!"she smiled. ~Wow she lied to me~ "Oh well what are they?" I asked her. "I can control all 4 elements, shape shift, telekinesis, and healing." she smiled at me. "Wow and do you hide them?" I asked. "Oh yes I have to and plus I'm not from earth if the government knew they would experiment on me. But that's enough about me,  let's talk about you!" Jocelyn said. "What do you mean you're not from earth?"I asked. "Well I wasnt born on earth I came from a different planet named Ge..nasa yup Genesa." She smiled. ~Wait what? Thought only Ronny and I were from there whats going on? I need to find out and fast!~ "What? I'm from there too so is my brother!" I told her. "Really thank god I found you in what number are you?"she asked. I was confused, "What do you mean what number am I?" "Oh shit!  I'm guessing you don't know anything about the legacy yet...Well we were send here to protect earth from the Calibers, before they send us they put us numbers as names. I'm Five. all your powers are there so they help you defeat the Calibers. But the Calibers want to defeat all of us, only 12 of us were send to earth and only two have been killed by the Calibers. I know this because when one of the 12 send here die we get visions of their deaths have you or your brother had any?" she asked. I nodded, "But we only thought they were bad dreams." "Well they aren't."she said. "Oh umm…god I have to get home I have to tell me parents!"I got up. "Wait! Your parents are still alive?" she asked. "No my parents adopted my brother and I they know about our powers and they are protecting us!"I explained. "Oh well let me come with you there's going to be a lot of explaining to do." we got up and started walking to the exist but got stopped by the guys.