Chapter 10: P.t 2~ Forgive Me

Six's P.O.V~

I ran out the flower store I couldn't even look at him. I quickly buckled Daniel in and was about to get in the car when someone grabbed my arm I turned to see him. "What do you want.?" I said disgusted. "Bell?" he asked. "Yes, now let me go!" I demanded. He did as told and I got in the car but he wouldn't let me close the door, "Bell, wait we need to talk." he said. "No, Chresantos I have nothing to talk about with you!" I said not even looking at him. "Please. Look I was a fucken jerk an idiot I shouldn't have left. I'm sorry for everything I regret it everything I should've stayed and I should have been responsible!" he said. He let go of the door and I closed it and drove off. I didn't want to listen or see him. I drove to the cemetery, when I got there I grabbed the flowers and Daniel. We sat next to her grave. I put the flowers next to her stone on the ground. "Hey baby, I came to say happy birthday. You would have been one year old just like your brother. I wish I could see you grow up into a beautiful lady but god had other plans for you. Ronny is now watching you and playing with you in heaven." I cried. "I love you baby and so does Daniel!" I said. I cried for about 10 minutes when I heard my name. "Bell?" someone said. I turned to see Chresantos. "Chresantos right now is not the time, I have to go!" I said grabbing Daniel. I started for my car but Chresantos stopped me. "Wait, please just let me talk!?" he said. "Chresantos please let me go." I said. But he wouldn't move. I walked back to Alex grace and sat there with Daniel in my arms. "Bell look I was an idiot I understand the hatred you have forwards me. I shouldn't have left you I should have stayed and care for you guys but I didn't and I regret it. I love you I always have I've cried all the night because I regret leaving my child and you alone at a bad time and I really sorry." he said tearing up. I could see the sorrow in his eyes but I still hated him for what he put me through, " How did you find me?" I asked him. "Jacob I have his number he told me you were here, he told me you came to see someone who died a year ago." he said whipping his tears. "Alex. My baby." I said starting to cry again. "What do you mean?" he asked. " It's nothing Chresantos!" I said. "Is he my son?" he asked looking at Daniel. "My son. he's my son Chresantos your chances of being a father to my children is long gone!" I said. "Wait, children? Where's the other one?" he asked. I looked at Alex grave and a tear fell from my eyes. "Chresantos I had two beautiful and amazing children that you gave me but when I was at the hospital my baby girl stopped breathing, the doctor said her lungs didn't develop so well and they stopped. I guess god had other plans for her." I explained he had to know anyways. He sat there crying i silently got up with Daniel in my arms and got in the car and left him. I know it might have been a dick move but I didn't want to see him.

  Chresanto's P.O.V~

Bell told me what happened to the other baby. I should have been there for her but I wasn't. I couldn't believe one of my kids was dead I cried and when I looked up to talk to Bell she was gone. I needed to talk to her I needed her I wanted her to be mines again I missed her I now know what it felt when I left her I should have been there for her but I wasn't. I quickly messages Jacob:

C-Jacob where does she live?

J-Who?

C-Bell!

J-I don't think she wants to see you right now!

C- Why?

J- She's broken bro she told us how she bumped into you today and everything!

C-Jacob please give me her address?

J- Okay, but give her a couple days to kool down than come.

C- Okay.

Jacob gave me her address and I did wait a couple days. Today was Friday and I decided to go and talk to Bell even if she hated me. She was going to listen.