Chapter 8: P.t 2~ Nine You What?

Six's P.O.V~

So it's been two days of crying and being locked in my room. So I decided to get up and move on Chres is right Ronny would want me to be happy and not sad. I woke up and took a shower I got dressed in some faded shorts and a orange thin sweater and I let my wavy hair down. I was putting on my shoes when someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I yelled. "Six, can we, talk?" someone said. I opened the door to see Nine. She was a 12 year old girl black long hair like mine and green eyes, " Hey Nine, yea sure come in!" I said stepping aside so she entered. I closed the door and sat by her, maybe she started her cycle or something. "Well its about Seven!" she said. I nodded for her to go on. She started to cry, "I miss him, he was always there for me we were dating and I lost him and we might have been stupid but I loved him do much that we might have… (She looked up at me in tear) we might have done it." she said looking down ashamed. "Baby, but why you're only 12 and what if your pregnant?" I said. "I'm scared what if I am I only let him because I loved him!" she explained. They were so young and they already had sex. "Nine, Seven also loves you but now he's gone and it hurts me too. I miss him to and if you are pregnate and at this age, well I'll help through it." I said. She smiled at me and I gave her a hug. "Now come on let's go get a milkshake." I said. She held my hand and we left to sonic for a milkshake.

~One Week Later~

Chresanto's P.O.V~

its been a week now and Six looks much better. I can still see the hurt in her eyes but her fake smile hides it. "So babe what are we gonna do today?" I asked. "Oh about… " "Six.. lets go to the club!" Five came in yelling. "Damn girl, why you gatta be so damn loud!?" Six yelled. " Well im sorry, but anyways want to come?" Five asked. "Okay, sure!" Six replied. Five jumped excitingly, "Be ready by 7 and only girls." she said running out the room. Six looked up at me like she was asking for permission, I nodded, "You can go just make sure my queen isn't touched by anyone." I said. She smiled and sat on my lap facing me and kissed me, "I'll make sure no one touches you queen."she said pulling away. Six got up and started to get ready.

  Six's P.O.V~

I've been better, I still miss him but he is in a better place Nine still doesn't know if she's pregante or not. We haven't told anyone about it but I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow to check. I'm getting ready me and the girls are going to the club. I got in the shower, than got dressed in a black dress that showed off. my curves and some black heels I curled my hair and did my make up. Five, Ten, and I went even tho they were just 17 I could get them in. Once we were in we started to party and drink.