Chapter 9: P.t 1~ She's Pregnant

Six's P.O.V~

By the time we went home I was drunk but I knew what I was doing. I still wanted to party, so I went up to my room and put on some music. I didn't turn it up all the way cause people were sleeping. I got undress and just kept my panties and bra on. I was moving my body to the music when I felt hands go around my waist. He moved his body with mine and we danced for a while, "Babe?" I said. "Yes." he replied. "I want you, need you, I want you to be my first!" I confessed. I did want him and bad I needed him. He smiled. I kissed him and put my legs around his waist. This lead to the bed which led to other things. That night was the beat I ever had we didn't just have sex, it was love. I woke up on Chres chest naked. I smiled, I enjoyed last night. I got up but fell, my legs were sore and I couldn't stand. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see Chresantos awake, "Ha, ha, ha Chres. Help me I can't walk!" I said. "Hey you got what you wanted babe, those are the consequences." he said picking me up. He took me in to the shower and then left. I took a shower and got dressed. I wore a black lace string strap cute shirt and some ripped skinny jeans with some black heels I straighten my hair and just put on some mascara and eyeliner. I was taking Nine to the doctor today. There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked from the restroom. "Hey Six, its Nine are you ready?" she asked. I went and opened the door, "Yes." I said. I grabbed my bag and my knife and gun and we got in the car everyone was asleep and Chres also, he fell back to sleep. We headed to the doctor. Once we got there, I was about to get off the car, "Six, wait!" Nine said. I looked over at Nine she was terrified and I could see it in her eyes. "Baby, look it'll be okay, if your pregnant than I'll be there for you I'll help you through it!" I said. She smiled, "Thanks Six!" she said. I held her hand, "Now come on!" I said. We got out the car and headed inside. ~~~ "Miss. Tris!" the doc said. Nines real name was Tris. We walked into the room and the doctor started to ask questions like, how old she was, if she had medical problems, blah, blah, blah. Then he asked, "So what is actually the problem with Tris Mrs. Bell.?" "Well she told me she had sexsual intercourse with my brother and well I want to know if she pregnant." I explained. He looked shocked but why its not like Tris is the only twelve year old that may be pregnant in this fucked up world. "Okay, we'll run some test and check it out!" he said. So she had some test done on her and we waited and waited until at last the doc came in with the test results. "Okay Mrs. Bell Tris 2 weeks pregnant. Congratulation Miss. Tris. Now you guys can come back in 6 months to check if the baby is a girl or boy." the doctor said leading us out. We left and got on the car. Nine was crying, "Baby, don't cry I'll help you through everything. I promise. Theres a human being in you that you gave to be strong for!" I said. She nodded, "Yea, your right and I will be strong for it!" she wipped her tears away. I hugged her and we went home.