Chapter 7: P.t 2~ They're Getting Closer n Closer

Six's P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed with Chres next to me. I got up and took a quick shower and put on my red high waisted shorts and a belt with my cheetah printed loose long sleeve and my black and brown heels that covered my whole feet. I did my make up and and curled my hair. "And where is my sexy baby going?" Chres said. I giggled, "Well im going to go get a coffee. Want to come?" I asked. "Na babe, Imma take a shower." he said. "Okay babe, I'll see you later okay?" I said. "Yeah!" he replied. I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips and turn to leave but he slapped my ass before I left. I got my bag and put in my gun and knife just in case and my wallet, I grabbed my car keys and went to Starbucks for a coffee.  I was waiting in line not paying attention to my surrounding when I heard really loud footsteps. I turned around to see a Chaliber. ~Shit~ I didn't make eye contact. Than he tapped my shoulder. "Yes." I said without turning around. "I suggest you come with me before you get hurt!" he warned. "What if I don't" I asked. I then felt a gun being pointed at my lower back, "Than I'll just have to kill you here." he said. I raised and eyebrow, "Okay I'll come with you, but I'm getting a coffee first!" I said. "Hurry up than!" he said. I walked up to the counter, "How may I help you today?" the lady asked. "Well can I have a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccion please." I smiled at her. "Sure." she replied. Once she started making my coffee I took out my gun and turned around and shot the Caliber in the heart. He turned into dust. I turned back around where the lady was with my coffee I grabbed it and gave her the money, " Thank you and do me a favor delete what the cameras just saw please I beg you!" I said. She was shocked but nodded. I walked out and went straight home we had to leave Utah before anymore Calibers find us.

  Five's P.O.V~

We was all done eating breakfast, "So Chres where's Six?" I asked Chresanto's. "She went out for coffee!" he replied. Minutes later someone bursted in through the door. "Everyone get packing, we're leaving Utah." Six yelled. "Wait.. what the fuck is going on? We just got here like 2 days ago and we're leaving!?" I said. "Yes Five, we have to go, the Calibers found us and I know they're going to come here so everyone start to pack." she explained. Everyone started to pack and we had put everything in the cars. "Okay now everyone take a gun!" Six said. They weren't the guns we have been using in the past. "Wait these aren't the ones we use!" I said. "Look Five just take a damn gun they are mor powerful. than the others now let's go." she said. We all got a gun and headed for the door, "BOOM!" I saw Six fly up in the air a bomb just exploded at the entrance. Six landed on her feet and we all looked up to see Calibers, I saw Six whisper something to the guys and they ran out the back door. "All come with us and no one will get hurt!" a lady said. They were ugly if im honest with gills on their faces. "You're ganna kill us anyways!" Six yelled pointing her gun at them. "We won't,we just want peace on earth!" they explained at the same time. "Peace, my ass!" Six yelled then started to shoot. We all started to shoot. Six used her invisibility to get past them. She stabbed one in the heart and we kept on shooting after it all the Calibers were dead. Not all of them some just got back on there ship and left earth. We scared them, we still had some coming after us but for now we were all good. "Ahhgggg!" someone yelled. I truned to see Seven on the ground with blood all over.