Chapter 9: P.t 2~ I'm All Alone

Nine's P.O.V~

Six and I headed home once I found out I was pregnant. I decided not to tell anyone yet. "Six, do me a favor!?" I said before we walked inside the house. "Yes!" she said. "Please keep this a secret I'll tell them when im ready!" I said. She hugged me, "Okay baby!" she said. we walked inside.

~One Week Later~

Six's P.O.V~

So it's been a week and Nine still hasn't told anyone about her pregnancy. Lately I've been feeling nauseous and I've thrown up like 3 times this week I think its something I have eaten. Oh god here we go again. I ran into the restroom and started throwing up. Someone held my hair up. Once I finished I washed my teeth and saw Five. "Hey, what happened now?" she asked. "Nothing.!" I shrugged. "Bell, maybe this throwing up isn't because of the food." she said. "What do you mean." I was confused. "What if the food is not the problem." she said. "Tt han what would be. making me throw up?" I questioned her. "Well, you might be pregnant." she said. I started to cough. No I couldn't be pregnant I havent.. ohh Shit! "Five, what if I am, last week me and Chres did it and I don't know if we used protection." I said worried. "Six don't worry we'll just have to check maybe we're wrong okay. umm... I'll go to the store and buy a pregnancy test I'll be back." she said running out. I was scared what if something goes wrong. Chres came in, "Hey babe, why you look so pale.?"he asked. "It's nothing babe." I said. I wanted to know what he thought about having a baby so I asked him, "Babe, would you, I mean, what would you think of a baby?" I asked scared of his answer. "Why are you pregnant?" he asked. "No. just wondering." I lied. "Well right now I don't feel ready for a kid." he replied. That's what I was scared of, I can't tell him a least not yet. "Oh okay." I said. I smiled at him than he walked out. Minutes later Five came I and locked the door.

Chres P.O.V~

So Six asked me what I thought of a baby. But honestly im not ready for one. I sat with the couch just thinking of why she would have asked me that question. "Bro, Chres!" Ray yelled. I looked over at him. "Whats wrong, you look so. out of this world bro hu guys!" he asked. The guys agreed with him, "Well Six asked me what I thought about a baby."I said. "Wish bro, and what did you tell her.?" Jacob asked. "Well that I wasn't ready." I replied. "And what she say!?" Craig asked. "Just oh but I don't understand why would she ask me that." I said. "Well she might want a kid already or she might already be pregnant!" Jacob suggested. What if Six was pregnant im not ready we did it last week but it was only once. SHIT!

  Six's P.O.V~

Five bought the pregnancy test and I took it it been like five minutes and I checked it. I couldn't believe it. "Five, it's positive!" my voice cracked. I couldn't believe it I was pregnant what was Chresantos ganna say tears filled my eyes. Five came in and higher me. "It'll be alrite just tell the others when your ready I won't say anything. And if Chres don't want to be there for the child I will!" she said. I hugged back, "Thanks!" I said. I didn't want to tell anyone I was scared and terrified. But the time came where I couldn't hide it anymore my stomach started to grow then everyone found out. Even Chres, he told me he would be there for me but when I turned five months he disappeared nowhere to be found. Nine was already 6 months. We all decided to move to Atlanta. Once we got there I decided to get my own house the Calibers never came back so I bought a house with the money my parents left me it was right across the street from the house my parents already had bought. I told Five she could keep it, Her and Jacob started to date. Once we found out Eight was torturing her Jacob killed him and Five at last gave him a chance. Ray and Ten stayed together in another house around the neighborhood. Four and Three also started dating and are staying with Five and Jacob. And Nine and Craig stayed with me. The guys have helped me and Nine alot mostly Craig.