Chapter 7: P.t 1~ A Little Fun Won't Hurt

Six's P.O.V~

I went back to the living room where everyone was. They all were on their cellphones so I decided to do something fun, I love to dance to mexican and other music so why not dance and just have a little fun. "Okay everyone!  Hand over the phones!" I said in a loud tone. "No, why?" Three winned. "Just hand them over!" I said in a serious tone. They all gave me there cellphones and I went upstairs to hide them. I came back downstairs excitingly. "Babe what are you doing?" Chres asked. I walked past him and went to the radio and turned it on. "Everyone get a partner, girl and boy!" I said. Five walked in with Eight, "What's going on here?" Five asked. "We're dancing!" I said. "Oh than im joining!" Five said. I smiled. "Okay babe I guess we'll be partners!" Chres said. "Well of course but wait one minute im going to teach you guys how to dance to bachata but I need a macican who knows how to dance it!" I said. They all looked at me confused. "Jacob!?" I said slowly. "What, no.. I don't know how to dance the.." "Don't act stupid I know you know how to dance this music." I said. He signed and stood next to me. I turned on the radio and Rechazame by Prince Royce came on and Jacob grabbed my side and we started to dance. "Yea and Mr. I Don't Know does now how to dance!" I said. He chuckled, "You too!!" he said. Everyone started to dance, "Okay, emma go teach Chres and Prod they're just sitting there!" I said. Jacob nodded I walked up to Prod and grabbed his hand, "Come and dance Mr. Grumpy!" I said. "No, I can't I dont know how!" he said. "Here I'll teach you!" I said. "Okay put your hand there, yes,  now are hands are going to combine okay, (he nodded) now step to the right two times and then pop your hip to the right. Then do the same with the left!" I explained. We tried until he got it than I left him. I danced all the way to where Chres was. He looked left out, " Babe come and dance with me!" i said grabbing his arm and pulling him to dance with me. "No!" he kind of yelled. "Chres whats wrong?" I asked him. "Why did you go and dance with my friends first!?" he asked. "Babe I was teaching them how to dance now stop being jealous and dance please." I said. He wouldn't buge so I did what he didn't expect. "Babe please, come.." I said slowly and seducivly in his ear and I pulled him to danced with me. I knew that he liked it when I did that. We all just danced until we were all tired. We all sat on the couch exhausted. "Wow, that was the most fun I've had in my life!" Craig said. We watched a movie and then I fell asleep in Chresantos arms.