Chapter 1: P.t.2~ A Year Without Them

Bell's P.O.V~

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing I pressed the button and it turned off. I sat on the side of the bed then I looked over my shoulder to see Ronny sleeping soundly. He looked exactly like dad. I only know how my parents look because I have a picture of both of them. I smiled at myself then headed to the bathroom I took a quick shower. Once I got out Ronny had left my room so I locked my room door and pulled out something to wear. I grabbed light blue high waisted shorts and a black long sleeve shirt that was kind of tight on me but showed my curves I sometimes wore long sleeves because I cut myself you know. I let down my long black wavy hair and put on my all black air jordans. I went downstairs to make breakfast I made eggs, bacon, and waffles. I honestly didn't want to go to school it was living hell there, but my parents wouldn't approve of me leaving school and never going back they say I have to get a career and that school was a way to get a career. If they only knew there 17 year old adopted daughter was being bullied at school. They didn't know and I wouldn't tell them it would just ruin they're life and I would be babied by them. And plus I didn't look like the kind of girl who would get bullied. "Mom, Dad, Ronny breakfast is ready." I yelled from downstairs. I served the plates and placed them on the table seconds later they all came downstairs. "Wow honey you are really good at cooking!" dad said biting on a piece of bacon. I smiled at them, my adoptive parents worked for FBI but they were like undercover FBI'S. Sometimes they wouldn't get home for two weeks but I was find with it they always left money on my bank account for me and Ronny. "Honey our boss gave us work we are going undercover to find out about the gangs in California this means we're going to be gone but this time longer!" mom said. A little worried, "Okay mom how long a month 3 months…" she cut me off, "A year!" "Wait a year that's too long what am I and Ronny going to do in that year without you guys?" I asked. " You're still going to attend school and pick a career! If anything happens we'll inform you guys. Bell this might be to much but we have to do our jobs!" dad said. "Okay I think I can handle it but what about the spaceship what about our powers?" I questioned. "We're taking the spaceship with us we still have to look and see if we can find anything about the Calibers or your planet. If we do find something we'll inform you. Don't worry we got everything under control! And your powers, remember never use them in front of others only you two!" dad explained. Ronny and I nodded. We all finished eating and I washed the plates. I grabbed my phone, keys, and bag. "Ronny let's go or we'll be late for school!" I said. I gave both my parent huge hugs and so did Ronny then we said goodbye and Ronny and I got in my black mustang and I drove him to school. After I drop Ronny off I drove to my school.  Northern High School. School wasnt so exciting well at least not for me I bet everyone has fun making me the stupid and lame one. I sat in my car for a while.

~Why would they leave its too soon what if the Calibers come! I'm kind of scared! I can't think straight ughh! I got out my car and went into the school.