Chapter 5: P.t 2~ Dates

Five's P.O.V~

So Chresantos took Six out and I sure hope she has fun. Well I guess now is my turn to become friends with Jacob. I walked downstairs to the living room where Jacob sat on the couch. "Hey Jacob want to get in the pool with me?" I asked him. He looked up at me, "Sure." he said. "Okay come on let's go get ready!" I said holding a hand out so we could go upstairs to get ready. He smiled and grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. I changed into a 2 piece all black bikini and grabbed a towel and went downstairs to the back were the pool was and Jacob was already there. He smirked at me and ran to me grabbing me bridal style and he slowly walked to the edge of the pool. "Jacob no don't drop me in please!" I said holding on to him. "Only with one condition!"he said. "And what might that be!" I asked. He smiled at me, "Kiss me!" he said. "What… no!" I yelled. "Well than ill drop you." he said slowly trying to drop me. I grabbed on to him and kissed his lips. Than he jumped in with me in his arms I didn't break the kiss I like it. Jacob broke the kiss and we went to the surface for air. "Now that wasn't so bad. Was it?" he asked scratching the back of his neck. "Actually, no!" I smiled swimming around. We swam until it was like 8.

Six's P.O.V~

So Chres asked me to go walk around with him, so I agreed. I don't know where he was taking me but I was kind of excited. When we got to our destination we were at a Carnival. He opened the door for me and we went inside. I was actually having fun he won me a hug teddy bear and we were just having fun. "Thanks Chresantos I had fun you're so sweet for everything." I said. "No problem now get in the car I taking you somewhere else!" he said. "Oh okay were we going?!" I asked. "Its a surprise!" he said. He took me to a cliff where you could see the whole city we sat and looked for a while. He had music playing, "Madam, may I have this dance?!" he asked. "Sure" I said. We dance to music. We laughed and talked. "Chres thanks for this beautiful day! I had so much fun, and you're a great friend." I smiled. Chres smiled back and kissed me, it was passionate and loving I couldn't break it his lips were so soft. "We should get home!" Chris said breaking the kiss. "Yess , lets go!" I replied. We went home and I had fallen asleep on the way home. The next morning I woke up in my bed. We had to find Four. I took a shower and got dressed, I wore light blue high waisted shorts with a black spaghetti strap tucked in and my black jacket and black convers. I let my hair losse and I went downstairs. I ate breakfast and I decided to go find Four myself so I went upstairs and grabbed my gun and knife and left a note for the guys. I grabbed the teaching device and went to go look. I found myself at a school called Southslope Highschool. I went inside I looked around then I found him by his locker I guess, the halls were empty and it was just me and him. "Four!" I said. "What no I mean who are you,  what do you want I'm not Four." he studdered. "Clam down, I'm Six we need you now come on!" I said. "Oh sorry okay so what happened are the Calibers here are we… " "BAAAMMM!" was all I heard. We both turn to see 3 Calibers standing with guns in there hands they started shooting but I quickly grabbed Four and we went into a empty classroom. "Shit!  Okay Four here use the gun. I guess its time to fight ready?" I asked. He missed not seeming afraid. I used my invisibility to get past them and stab one of them in the heart.  He turned into dust than Four shot at one and he turned into dust. The other was between us he shot at Four but I quickly stabbed him and he disappeared. I saw Four on the ground. I ran to him, " Are you okay?" I asked. "Yea but my arm it burns!" he said in pain. "Have you developed all your powers?" I asked. He nodded. I guess healing wasnt one of his powers. "Okay, I'm going to heal the wound. It might burn a little!" I warned.  I touched his wound and it started to heal once it was done healing I helped him up and we left the school.