Chapter 6: P.t 3~ Give Him A Chance.

Chresanto's P.O.

I got to the house and Six was already there she was waiting for me outside. I got of the car and walked up to her. "Hey, well…" I got cut off. We were kissing Six pulled back, " I know what happened and I'm sorry for not letting you explain first!" she said hugging me. I was surprised, "How did you find out?" I asked her. "Well Eight can see to the past and future and he told me the girl drugged you just to get with you!" she explained. "Yes but I should have known she put something in my drink but I didn't and I'm really, really sorry Six I really love you!" I said. She pulled me back into the kiss. We kissed passionately and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Santos, I want you, I need you and… I love you too!" she said between kisses. I gave her a look. She jumped of me, "You said you.. " "Yes Chres I love you I see what it is now!" she said. I smiled and we kissed again. "So can we make it official?" I asked. "Mmm.. I think it's been official for about 5 minutes already!!" she said with a smile. I hugged her and then we went inside. ~1 Month Later.~

  Five's P.O.V~

So Chres and Six are together and I'm happy for them. Me and Jacob are like best friends now I tell him everything so yea. So far we have found Nine and Ten. The Calibers are still after us but they haven't caught any of us. Right now I'm making breakfast. "Hey best friend!" Jacob says coming into the kitchen. "Hey, you hungry?" I ask. "More like starving!" he said rubbing his stomach. I giggled and served him food. Everyone was in the living room, "Hey breakfast is ready ya'll better come eat." I yelled. Everyone came into the kitchen, "Wow babe smells good!" said Eight giving me a kiss. Oh yea me and Eight are a couple now. I looked over at Jacob who was now red, I know he's mad because I know he likes me. Jacob got up and punched the wall then left the room. "What wrong with him?" Eight asked. "Who knows!"I said.

  Six's P.O.V~

So me and Chres are a couple now and I love him, he is so sweet and just mmmm. Anyways we were all eating breakfast when I notice Eight kissed Five. I know they're a couple too. Than Jacob ran out but punched the wall first. "Babe I'm ganna go take to Jacob!" I said to Chres. "Okay babe!" Chres said. I walked up to Jacobs room. We were living in a mansion in New York my parents had bought. When I opened the door I saw Jacob crying on his bed and about to cut his wrist with a razor. I quickly closed the door, "Jacob what are you doing?" he looked up in tears, "I can't Six, I love her so much but I just wasn't brave enough to make a move. I'm so stupid I knew a girl as beautiful as Five wouldn't date a ugly foo like me!!" he said. I went up to him and sat next to him on the bed. "Jacob please stop please give me the razor!" I said. He slowly gave it to me and I put it in my pocket. "Look Jacob if she doesn't see thee greatness in you, she doesn't need a guy like you. Your not ugly and stop and think why your in this world. Suicide is not the solution come clean to her tell her how you really feel maybe she'll change her mind and if she doesn't you don't need you Jacob. There is so many girls out there that want a guy like you. You're a good person and to me you're like a brother and I don't know what would happen if I lost you." I told him. "Wow, I guess I haven't looked at it that way. Thanks Six you're a great friend and I won't try it again you're also like a sister to me!" he said. I hugged him tightly and grabbed his hand, "Now come on let's go downstairs. Don't show you're weak show you're a strong man." I said leading him downstairs. When we got downstairs we sat on the couch, "Thanks Six!" Jacob said. "Your welcome!"I said giving him a hug. "Umm.. am I interrupting anything?" someone said. I pulled away from the hug to see Chres, "Umm.. no Jacob was thinking me for the talk we had upstairs." I said with a smile. "Oh okay!" Chres said sitting by me. I got up and went into the kitchen where Five was, alone. "Hey." I said. "Hey, did you find out why Jacob was so mad about?" Five asked. "Yes I did and it's funny how you haven't figured it out yet!" I said.  "What do you mean?" she asked. "Don't act stupid Five you know Jacob likes you but you won't even give him a chance." I said. "Well even if I wanted to give him a chance I couldn't I'm with Eight now!" she explained. "And are you sure that you love Eight?" I asked. "Well.. yea I guess. But that has nothing to do with Jacob." Five said. "Yes it does, because you know that you love Jacob and not Eight. Just, think about it, give him a chance!" I said walking out the kitchen.