Chapter 6: P.t 2~ Who Do I Trust?

I had fallen asleep I took a quick shower and gotten dressed in some dark blue skinny jeans and a black loose shirt and my jacket. I let my hair down and I grabbed my gun and my knife and walked out my room. I'm not going to let what happened bother me. Everyone was eating breakfast but I just grabbed an apple, "Three, Seven come on we're going to look for Eight." I said. "Yes! I get to go with Six this time!" Seven said getting up from the table and running to the car. I smiled, "You coming Three?" I asked. "Yes!" Three said. "Wait I'm coming what if you need help I mean if any of you get hurt!" Chres said. " You know what Chres, you have fucked up alot so not in this one, we'll be fine without you!"I said walking out and getting in the car with Three and Seven. I drove off.

   Chresanto's P.O.V~

I know I fucked up, big time but I really do love her and I can't let her get hurt I just cant. I know right now she hates me but I have to explain what happened that day. "Five are you really going to let her leave like that?" I asked. "Let her, she can protect herself she saved my brother so she'll be fine!" she said. "I'm going after her I can't let her do this!" I said. "Chres we get it you want to apologize to her even if she's mad and I understand so go after her and tell her what happened here this is where she went!" Five said handing me a paper with an address. "Thanks!" I said grabbing the keys to the car. I left and went after Six.

  Six's P.O.V~

So I've found Eight he was in a foster home he has black hair really dark brown eyes. "So why were you in there?" I asked him. "Well I was found by the people in there and I couldn't come out until I was 19 and right now I'm 18!" he explained. "Oh well I'm Six I'm also 18 and this is my brother Seven and my friend Three. I guess you know why we got you out of there!" I said. "Well yea to protect earth I've always known." he said. "So your powers what are they?" I asked him. "Well Lumen, telekinesis, mind control and fire proof." he said. "Wow that good!" it was good lumen the light that came out of his hands can help us power up. I drove us home but was stopped by another truck I think it was Chres. Someone got off and it as Chres. "Shit!" I said to myself. "Who's that?" Eight asked. "Its a guy that is helping us find everyone. I'll go talk to him!" I said. I got out the car and walked up to Chres. "What the fuck are you thinking!? I could have killed you Chres!" I said. "Look sorry I'm sorry I know but we really need to talk please!" he said. "No Chres in done go home I can't talk to you right now!" I said walking away but them was pulled back by Chres. We were now face to face. "Please let me talk Six its important." he said slowly. Oh gawwd I was melting he made me nervous and happy and everything at the same time. I pulled away. "Chres we'll talk but at home now go please!" I said walking back to the car. I got on to the car, "He really loves you!?" Eight said. "What do you mean!?" I asked. I started the car and drove home. "I mean look at him, he dies for you, I see a man that is after a beautiful girl that because he did something wrong the girl won't let him in her life!" he said. "How do you know all of that?" I asked surprised. "Well I can see into the past and the future." he says. "Well that explains it!" I smiled. "You should give him a chance!" Eight said. "I don't know I do like him but he just ruined it and…" " And nothing that girl that fucked him got him drunk to sleep with him they were drinking and he left so she decided to drug him to fuck him!" Eight explained. "I..I'll talk with him at home!" I said. "Sis?" Seven said. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you and Chres dating or somthang?" he asked. I parked the car outside the house, "No baby, it's just… complicated! Now take Eight inside." I said. He nodded, "Come on Eight!" he said leading Eight into the house with Three. I thought about what Right said. Who should I trust?.