Chapter 10: P.t 1~ We Meet Again

Six's P.O.V~

"Craig, my water broke." I calmly said. "WHAT, ALREADY!" he yelled. he grabbed the keys and my bag and ran out the door. Did this nigga really forget I was the pregnant one. He rushed back in, "Don't ever let me leave you like that!" he warned. "Hey, your the one rushing!" I said getting up. "Nine, Bell's water broke im taking her to the hospital!" Craig yelled. Nine ran downstairs with Xavier and his bag, " I'm coming foo!" she said. We got in the car and rushed to the hospital. I went into labor once I was finished I held both my babies a girl and a boy. I named the girl Alex and the boy Daniel. Then the nurses took them. Later the guys came in Jacob, Five, Four, Three, Ray, Ten, Nine, Xavier and Craig. We talk than the doctor came in with a worried face. "Is anything wrong?" I asked a little worried. "Mrs. Munoz one of your children has.. I'm very sorry but your baby Alex has stopped breathing" he said. "What. No it can't be im.." I started crying one of my babies were dead. "I'm sorry for your loss Mrs. Munoz her lungs didn't develop well so they stopped working." he explained. I couldn't believe it why would god do this to me. "Babe, be strong you still have Daniel he needs you right now!" Five said. She was right I had to be strong Alex was now in heaven with Ronny. Days past and I buried Alex. Everyone helped me through that hard time.

~One Year Later.~

   It's been a year since my baby died today is Daniels and Alex birthday. I woke up and decided to go to see Alex at her grave and bring her flowers and balloons for her birthday. And well Daniel he's getting a small party. I washed Daniel and dressed him in cargo short and a white t-shirt and his black and white jordans. I gave him his bottle and he started to fall asleep. While Daniel was asleep I took a shower then got dressed in grey and white stripped shorts a what string strapped loose shirt and a jean color long sleeve and my white convers. I let my hair down and just wore mascara and eyeliner. I looked over at Daniel who was awake already. "Hey baby, let's go see your sister!" I said. He just smiled at me, Daniel reminded me so much of his father. I grabbed Daniel and headed downstairs. I put him in his highseat and gave him some cereal to chew on his teeth are already came in. I ate breakfast and made enough for Craig and Tris. I finished washed my plate cleaned Daniel up and I grabbed my bag and the baby bag and my car keys. I put Daniel in his car seat and gave him his bottle I strapped him in and I got in the car. I drove to the nearest flower store. I got of the car grabbed Daniel and went inside I grabbed different color roses there were pink, white and red. I went to pay for them, "Okay that would be $5.50 a male voice said. I took the money and gave it to him I looked up to see the one and only Chresantos Lorenzo August.

Chresanto's P.O.V~

I know I shouldn't have left her I do love her I still do I just wasn't ready I should have stayed I should have been responsible for my actions but I was not. After leaving her at 5 months pregnant I moved to Atlanta I had to win money and get a house so I did. I work at a flower place I have two works I also work as nurse. I was putting flowers away when this women came in with her son in he tt arms I looked at her and how she picked out different color roses. Once she was finished she came to pay for them, she didn't look up at me until I told her how much she owed and she handed me the money. She was beautiful all her futures too. She looked exactly like Bell. She quickly grabbed the roses and ran out but I quickly catched up to her.