Chapter 13~ I Need You To.

Six's P.O.V~

My life was hell as of right now I've been in my room for over two days without eating or drinking anything I'm weak. Why, why would God take her away I want to hold her near me and kiss her forehead I miss her. Tears fell from my eyes once more Daniel was with Craig I think. I don't even know of anymore I'm tired of living like this. Ill just kill myself than I can see Alex my baby and my brother Ronny. I can't live no more. I was a mess I went into the restroom and grabbed a razor, I haven't done this in a while but it will release my stress.

Craigs P.O.V~

Bell hasn't been out her room in 2 days since Chres left. Her room is a mess and she's depresses again over her daughters death. Everyone's tried to help but she won't let anyone in her room. I took Daniel I didn't want her to hurt him. So far no one can get to her not even Nine this time. "Call Chres!" Nine suggested. "No what if she doesn't listen still!" I said. "Craig, it's a chance we have to take she might kill herself up there we need Chresantos!" she yelled. She was right. I dialed Chres number and told him what was going on. I hungged up. "He'll be here in ten." I told Nine. She nodded walking back and fourth in the room. Ten minutes later Chres rushed into the door. "Where is she!" Chres yelled. "She's upstairs in her room." I said. He went upstairs but me and Nine stayed downstairs with Daniel and Xavier.

Chresantos P.O.V~

I walked up the stairs and to her door. I turned the nob but it was locked, than I remembered Daniels door. I walked to Daniels room and it was opened I could hear Bell cuss herself out I walked in and called her name, "Bell?" she was a mess.

Six's P.O.V~

I sat there cussing myself out, it was all my fault I just wanted to die than I heard my name being called."Bell?" I turned to see Chresantos. "Leave me alone Chres." I yelled. I turned my attention back to my wrist that I was about to cut. "Bell, put the razor down please. Don't cut." he begged. I couldn't take it, "It's all my fault Chres, she died because of me. I want to see her please I want to hug and hold her. And this is the only way I'll be able too!" I explained. "Bell, it was not your fault put the razor down you don't have to do this." he said I could see the hurt in his eyes. I had to I needed Alex. I put the razor to my wrist with tears In my eyes, about to slice when I felt hand go around mine, I dropped the razor in terror and held on to those hand. He hugged me and I hugged back. I just cried, I needed him and missed him too I was tired of the shit I have been through. "Don't ever do that again. You have a child to take care of and if you die I'll die I need you." he said with teary eyes. I nodded still crying. He held me tight and laid on the bed with me. I was still crying but blacked out.