Who's Mary????

Elizabeth's POV -

Kingston 1717 --

Without a second longer I jumped up to the window an climbed through it.

I was greeted by the familiar smell of hay and the prickles biting at my skin. A hand greeted me and I took it as I was pulled from the haystack and positioned behind a few barrels.

"We have to be careful Elizabeth." James' voice was full of concern as his eyes averted around the open courtyard.

I looked around seeing guards everywhere. There would be no way out if we fought them, we would have to be stealthy but even then it will be near impossible.

"We are gonna get killed James! We can't possibly do this!" I hissed.

"Don't talk like that Elizabeth we ARE going to escape. We are going to get out. We are going to be okay." His voice reassured me and I silently nodded and began to glance at the guards planning a route through the courtyard.

As we walked towards the first few dark green bushes and knelt peering at our opponents from under our hoods, we could hear the distant shouts that came from where we had left the dead.

The guards eyes snapped towards the commotion an fled, wanting to know what had happened.

We took our opportunity to flee, I quietly followed James, glancing around all corners. We came to the surrounding wall and we could hear the voices growing louder behind us.

*SHIT THEY HAVE FOUND US*

Just as James got to the top I was stabbed in the side. Searing pain filling through my skin, making it burn uncontrollably. I slumped to the floor Not being able to control my body and My eyes fluttered without my consent and the last things I heard before I passed out were shouts from James an the Templar.

"ELIZABETH! YOU BASTARD! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS WILLIAM!" James screamed anger prominent as he spat the words.

"HAHAHAHAHA... YOU MAKE ME LAUGH MARY, SOON SHE WILL BE GONE. SENT TO THE GALLOWS, A VILE CREATURE SENT HAPPILY TO HER DEATH. GO CRY, YOU CAN'T SAVE HER." I could sense the smirk on his lips.

The last thought I had was...

*who the fuck is Mary*

Then the darkness took me.

---- Authors note ----

SORRY :/ Edward isn't in it but he will DEFINITLY be in the next part. Thanks for reading x