Love is forming

---- Hey guys! I'm really trying to keep writing although I feel like this story is just going really downhill :/ I will keep trying to update it tho. I've started a new fanfic, it's about a vampire and her mate :) if you want then please check it out if not then I'm bot going to be annoyed about it :) Anyways sorry if this fanfic is turning shit :( --------

Kingston 1717 ----

Elizabeth's POV ---

"Elizabeth!?" He said confused as his jaw hung wide open.

"Edward" I whispered, my smooth angelic voice answered and we both stared at each other lost in our own thoughts.

Edwards face fell in relief and pain before the tears fell, sliding from his eyes as his arms flung around my tiny frame not wanting to let go until we had both let all our emotions out...

My face was lent in the crook of his neck as he held me bridal style. I could feel his heart beating fast and the hard lump in his throat formed as he sniffed from crying.

"I...I thought... I thought I lost you Elizabeth." His voice cracked at the last bit and the tears began forming again over his beautiful, crystal blue eyes.

"Edward..." I said softly "I'm not gone, I'm here" I said gripping his chin with my free arm, forcing him to look at me. "I'm right here and I'm not about to leave for anything or anyone, you here me? I'm never leaving you Edward, I couldn't... I love you." His ocean blue eyes closed as he processed my words.

"I love you too lass." He said breathing out as his eyes fluttered open, his blonde locks falling at the sides of his face, accompanying the stubble that sat on his jawline.

Our eyes connected and all I could see in that one moment was Edward and the look of longing in his eyes. He cupped my cheek with one hand and began bringing his face pale face towards mine, our lips twined together, sharing every single emotion in that one kiss. Displaying how strong our love for one another was, and how far we would go to protect it.

Slowly we broke apart, smiling at each other, no words were needed to understand our actions. I smiled, wiping a loose tear away from hi cheek before smirking at him.

"So where's that Templar bastard ran off to now hmmmm?" He chuckled aloud before responding.

"That's my Elizabeth, I think we should get to a tavern and plan a new aproach." his eyebrows lifted and I smile at him.

"What are we waiting for? Lets bring that bastard down!"

---- authors note -----

Thanks for reading :) please vote and comment what ya think please!!!