Relaxed nights

Hope you all enjoy! Sorry for the wait :/

Please vote an comment :) ----------

Elizabeth's POV -

"So let me get this straight, you want me" I point at my face disapproving their plan "to stay here whilst you" I glare at Edward an Mary on the other side of the room "go to the masquerade ball and kill my enemy William?!" I raise my eyebrows as I place my hands on my hips.

"Err.. Well yes. Elizabeth your not ready to go in a mission again, your shoulder needs to regain its strength. You would be no good if you cant defend yourself against him. It's best you stay here." Mary states giving me a 'you know I'm right' look.

"Eurgh bloody pirates!" I sigh, defeated.

"It's assassins actually." Edward says with a smug grin on his lips.

I scowl and look into his bright blue eyes. "shut up you arse."

He chuckles whilst whispering something into Mary's ear.

Their planning something...

Mary stifles a laugh whilst grinning, wildly shaking her head.

"What are you two planning?" I say raising my eyebrows and looking at them both.

"Nothing lass, nothing at all." Edward smirks and begins to walk towards me, before u know it, I'm slung over his shoulder in a firm grip whilst he laughs hysterically at my screaming.

"Edward, put me down!" I demand.

He laughs louder and then I realize where his hands are.

I blush at the thought, one is wrapped around my waist whilst the other is placed on my bum.

I squirm under his hold, Edward just finds it funny. As if reading my thoughts he squeezes my butt an I squeal, hitting his back with my fist.

"EDWARD!" I say shocked and his answer is yet again just laughter.

"You like it really lass. You know you do." I slap the back of his head, earning a grunt from Edward before chuckling in amusement.

I then yawn and realise how tired I am.

"The lass tired?" Edward chuckles as I slap him again.

"Tired of you, yes!" I giggle and before I know it I have fallen asleep on his shoulder, allowing his mellow footsteps to tap out a rhythm as darkness consumes me.

------ authors not -----

I know it is crap but you know :) at least it's an update. thanks for reading.