Yes I'm worried!

Amethyst's POV

I sat down on the stairs for a moment, as I caught my breath and calmed down. I hated him. Sure, I might not know him but he was so forceful towards her. Then my phone vibrated in my pocket, "Hello?..... Yes Mum..... I'll be right out" I gathered my belongings and started to where my mum's car was. The moment I opened the door all the questions started... "So how was your first day? Did you meet new friends? Are you alright? Why aren't you answering me?" my mum asked. "Well first it was fine, yes I did. I'm fine, and because your asking to many things at once. Does that answer your questions?" I asked then stared out the window. The rest of the car ride was silent, except for a few occasions when she tried to make short conversation.

As we arrived home I heard my phone go off, it was Jay. I climbed out of the car leaving all my things except my phone. I got into the house before my mum, and headed straight for my room. I laid down onto my bed and started texting.

Hey... Oh Hello dere:) Whats up? Nothing Wut about you? Slowly dying like everyone else... Nuuu your Living! And I don't want you to die! Oh? Really? You do realize its part of life right? Yus! I'm not completely stupid, cuz somehow I made it to high school

That went on for at least two more hours before she stopped replying, It was about 5:30 when I actually got out of bed and got a shower. I kept checking my phone, and surprisingly time went by fast. At nine I started watching a movie, I fell asleep before the middle... When I woke up my mum was shaking me, "Come on now get outta bed!" she said. I opened my eyes and pushed her hands away. 'Mmmph Ok ok I'm up" I said sleepily. I got bed and threw on what ever I found. As I went through my whole morning routine, I didn't even bother to check my phone.

The car ride to school was no different then when we were going home. I told my mum goodbye then hurried into the school. I entered first period with two minuets left, I scanned the room for Jay, yet I didn't see her. I sat down and prepared myself for another long day. By lunch I had almost given up on seeing Jay today, that is until I saw a familiar jacket run out of the lunchroom. I got up and followed until she ran into a bathroom stall. I knocked and called her name until I got an answer. "Jay? Whats wrong, are you alright?" I waited for an answer and as I waited forever a group of girls walked in. "Like OMG did you see her? I bet shes been sleeping around with as many guys she can!" One said, "I know and she's had that stupid looking jacket FOREVER!" another replied. They continued their gossip session for a bit before leaving, then once they were gone Jay answered me. "I'm not exactly fine..." She said. "Well come out please I want to actually talk to your face, because this stall door isn't the best." I replied. After a bit more convincing she finally came out. She had a bruise on the side of her face, and thats all I could see.

"I was texting you when he called me down there. I got down and he pointed at a vase. H said I did it and for me to clean it up. Of course I did, but it wasn't to his liking. So he hit me, and each time I made a sound he hit me harder. Then ended it off by hitting me with his bottle. I tried to get up to my bedroom but I couldn't. So he took the back of my shirt and threw me to my room..." She said. I listened to the story even though rage grew inside me, "I hate him... He shouldn't of hurt you! I SWEAR... if I was there he wouldn't of touched you." I said and lightly touched her face. She cried and I tried to comfort her... After about a hour I let her go, despite my not wanting to. "I'm sorry... I..I'm sorry" She sobbed. "Don't worry I'll always be here for you, no need for apologies" I replied then hugged her once more, "Now lets get going"