Going Away

Jay's POV
I cried as Taylor packed up some clothes and told Alexander goodbye. He stopped in front of me before leaving out the door, "it'll be okay. I'll be back before you know it" he said as he kissed my forehead. I clung to him and cried, "You're leaving for a month, if anything it'll be forever before I see you again." Alexander pulled me away and hugged me tightly as I cried and Taylor left. "It'll be best, with this training he can move up." Alexander said, but it was clear he was sad as well.
Taylor had gotten a letter saying he was accepted to go through a month of military training. He thought it'd be fun to try and that it would help him a lot, so he left. Soon I decided to go back to where I had grown up. "You're really going back for two weeks!?" Alexander asked when I had told him. Taylor had already known and he wasn't to thrilled about it, but it is something I have to do. "I'm not going to hide from my past anymore. No matter how hard I try it comes back. So yes, I am, and there is nothing you can say to change my mind." I stated.
I was going to leave a few days after Taylor, and Dwayne would stay with Alexander. When the day came for me to leave K drove me to the airport so I could catch my plane. I sighed as we got closer and closer, "You don't have to go..." K said. I looked over at her, "I do. It's something I have to do." I replied. We then drove in silence the rest of the way. As I boarded my plane and we took off I looked over the city which was lit up by all the lights of the night.
After almost a day of flying then changing planes we finally landed in the state of Tennessee. I got off the plane and looked for anyway to call a ride. Finally ,I found a cab service and left the airport. I gave the woman driver the hotel address and asked she take me there. With a smile she took the money I was handing her and we left.
After I got into my hotel room I changed into some sweat pants and a tank top. I sighed as I fell back onto the bed. "You'll have to see him. You'll have to go back home..." I thought to myself. I covered my face with my hands, "I know." I replied