Happy Ending

Jay's POV
It was about 4 weeks since Taylor had gotten back when it all happened. It was a hot day and Alexander, K, and I were sitting out on the porch laughing and talking when Dwayne drove up. Alexander stood up and met him. "I didn't know he was coming, I thought he had to work?" I asked K as we watched Dwayne and Alexander walk up to the porch. Then it all happened, as Alexander offered Dwayne a chair that he had pulled up Dwayne got down on one knee and proposed to him. K started freaking out as Alexander said yes and Dwayne put the ring on his hand. Then they went off to 'hang out'. K and I were then left on the porch and we were talking when she asked about Taylor. "So when is your wedding?" K asked. "Hmm?" I asked. K laughed ," When are you and Taylor getting married? I mean you and Taylor have been together longer than Alex and Dwayne." I looked away and sighed, "I swear between you and Alexander, I'm surprised he hasn't ran away, but no he hasn't proposed and truthfully I'd might be to surprised to answer if he did." I stated as I proper my feet up on a chair.
As the day went on we didn't see Alexander at all until later that night after K went home. Taylor and I were eating dinner and Alexander walked in the room with a big smile on his face. "I haven't stopped smiling all day" Alexander said. "Why?" Taylor asked. I looked at him then realized that I hadn't told him about the proposal. "Dwayne proposed!" Alexander yelled happily as he ran off. Taylor smiled at me, "well that's good." He said. I nodded and we finished our food in silence.
After I had gotten a shower I was wrapped in a towel as I brushed my hair when Taylor walked in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered ,"Are you waiting for me to do the same thing?" I turned around, "What do you mean?" I asked. Taylor smiled and released me, "You know what I mean." He said. I shook my head as I realized what he was talking about ,"No I'm not. In fact I'm happy with how we are now, and if we were to get engaged now... it would on be more complicated. So I think we shouldn't, not now at least. Let's just enjoy this story a bit longer." I said as I continued to brush my hair. Taylor smiled at me and kissed my forehead, "I love you." I smiled as I started to blush and quietly replied, "I love you to."
~3 Months Later~
Taylor and I sat in the pews of the church, we had our Sunday best clothing on. Then we heard the music, and K walked in. Four small girls followed behind tossing Rose petals. Every on stood as Alexander entered after, he was dressed in a white tuxedo. I couldn't help but smile as I watched my best friend walking down the aisle, and up to his future husband. Alexander smiled as both Dwayne and him exchanged their vows. It was such a beautiful wedding, and we all enjoyed ourselves at the reception.
"The only thing I really looking forward to is when They get home" I told K as we waved as Alexander and Dwayne drove off to their honeymoon destination. "I think you should be excited for the time that it's just you and Taylor at home alone." K said as she motioned over to Taylor. My face lit up bright red and I started to smile.