Childhood

Jays POV
I reluctantly told her the story of my childhood.
~~ I was born into a fine family, who were happy to have me home. As I grew up my mother wouldn't be sleeping as well. She would yell at me at random moments. My father and I tried to be our best when she was around. Back then my father didn't drink or smoke or do drugs. Soon enough my mother collapsed at work and was rushed to the hospital. She was then prescribed sleeping pills to help her. The first day she came home, my father sent her to bed. She slept all day and night, and was up early that morning making breakfast. I remember that everything was fine after that. Soon I started school and by 3rd grade my parents were falling apart. Then my father brought home drugs. Both my parents thought it would give them excitement, and great sex. It did, but they got addicted. I was sent to my grandparents while they attended rehab. After almost half a year they stopped ,and I came home. Then when I started 4th grade my mother and father got back into taking drugs. One night after that my mother and father had a really bad fight, and my mother took a lot of pills. She died in her sleep that night. My father died inside that night also. When he found my mother dead next to him... he had sex with her dead body.... Then called for help. Paramedics said that if he had called earlier she would of had a very small chance of life. From there my father turned into a sick man. He would bring strange women home every night. After a bit he stopped and turned to rape. He would catch children and teens and rape them then release them. After a year he was caught and went to jail. I once again stayed with my grandparents. My father had already started the beatings. Once her got out they worsened. By 7th grade it became a regular schedule. I would go to school and be bullied then come home and get beat. Slowly 7th and 8th grade passed by. I got used to it all and entered high school. That's when everything else happened~~
I finished and Amethyst hugged me tightly. "I-I didn't know." She said. I stared at the running water still shaking in fear by the though of my father. Amethyst looked at me and wiped my tears. i touched my face, "I didn't know I was crying." I said quietly. "I'm sorry for asking. I didn't think it'd terrify you" she said. I looked down at my hand then at her. I smiled shyly, "I love you" I said with a smile. "Your doing what I do!" Amethyst giggled happily, "I love you to"