Chapter 44

(A/N~ Guess who's back from the dead with a long as chapter? (I apologize in advance because it's 12 long pages of chapter 44) Yes, that's right, me. Enjoy! :) )

"I don't even know why teenagers feel the need to wear costumes to a party," I groan as Luke pushes me down yet another aisle of Halloween costume pictures taped up against the wall for a clear laid-out visual selection.

"Babe, it's Halloween and besides, it's a tradition! We've been having these parties since middle school," he says, squeezing my hand as we stop in the middle and take a better look at all the different costumes that plaster the wall.

"We can be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," I suggest, releasing his hand and stepping forward to point to the costume on the wall. We've been here for hours. I'm tired and who knew picking out costumes could be so irritating?

"You could be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterflies I feel in my belly," I sing to try and convince him so we can leave, but he doesn't budge. He just laughs and shakes his head.

"You're such a dork," he retorts while denying my suggestions completely. I shoot him a look as he comes to me, wraps his arms around my waist from the back and places his chin on my shoulder, obviously noting my annoyance.

"Hey, we can be power rangers," he suggests and I look at the array of different color power rangers and what the costume itself consists of, and shake my head no.

He sighs loudly and then places his lips to my ear as he begins to whisper at the sight of a elderly couple passing by, "I think you'd look amazing in the tights," he remarks and once the elderly couple is changing their direction, he releases one of his hands from his hold on me to grip my butt firmly before squeezing tightly and patting down, causing a low moan to escape my lips that doesn't go unheard by Luke. I decided to pull away from him before my sudden urges make me want to press him against a wall.

"No," I say, my voice a little deep. "That suit would look like shit on me and besides, you look good in everything so it wouldn't matter to you." He pouts at me, pulling my back to his chest and his chin rests on my shoulder.

"But I want to match." He pouts again and I turn into his hold, wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss the pout away.

"Look." Luke points to another on the wall. "We can be zombie prisoners because you're imprisoned in my soul and zombies are pretty Halloween, right?" he states and questions nonchalantly.

"Look who's being a dork now," I say, smiling at him while shaking my head no at the costume suggestion.

Luke smiles and pulls me into a kiss and I can't help but laugh when he pulls me closer and unattaches our lips to kiss me on the forehead.

"Why do you want to match?" I ask. He could pull off the power ranger. He'd probably look amazing in those tights and I could just go as Calum Hood, I mean what better costume could I be than myself? It would save a a hell of a lot of time here.

"Because I'm going to the party WITH you. No one will know that, and if we match, people will know you're mine even though you're still not sure you want to be mine yourself," he says honestly and a part of me wants to awe at him and the other just feels horrible because I know I love him, but I'm not sure if I can be just his yet. I have this feeling within that once it does and everything goes well and amazing, it won't last, and the other Luke will return. All these lies will return and I just want to be happy with Luke without any complications.

But then there's Michael. He creeps into my mind at the worst of times and he's just so, I don't really know, but my mind becomes flustered when thinking about It.