P R O L O G U E

At first, you weren't my type

"I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. Sorry, Ambrose," Becky says, standing up from her seat. 

"Look, I may be the bad boy of the SHIELD, but I'm telling you. I'm a different person outside the ring. I'm not Dean Ambrose. I'm-," he sighs. "I'm Jonathan David Good from Cinncinati, Ohio."

But then I learned you were just what I like

Becky walks up to Dean and Seth Rollins.

"Excuse us," She says, pulling Dean away from Seth, away from everyone else.

"Can I help you?" He says, lifting one eyebrow. Becky sighs as she looks him in the eyes. "I need to tell you something, and I really don't want you to look at me differently when I tell you." She says. "What is it?" He asks. "I really didn't want to, but, I'm in love with you."

There wasn't a day when you weren't on my mind

Dean saw Becky standing alone on her phone. It was their one year anniversary and he got her a gift. He wrapped his arms around her waist. He felt her tense up, but relaxed when he started kissing her neck. 

"Happy anniversary, baby girl." He whispered in her ear. She smiled as she turned around. "Happy anniversary," giving him a peck on his lips. He pulled something out of his back pocket and held it out to her.

"I thought we agreed on no gifts." She smiled. "No, you didn't listen. I said that I don't want a gift." He says, forcing her to open the box. She opened it to reveal a necklace that says: 'My Heart, 9.16.13'.

But now it seems like you've just changed overnight

"What does that even mean?" Dean asks, looking confused.

"AMBROSE!" She shrieked. "Don't play dumb with me! I saw where you were! I saw everything you did. Jon, how could you do this to me? Especially with AJ?" She cries.

How could you SWITCH UP on me? You did it so easily. You broke my heart you left me scarred like I never meant a thing.