F O U R

A lot has happened over the past 3 years. For starters, Becky had her son, Mason Luke Good. He was the best thing that has ever happened to her. Only 2 things about him that Becky wished never happened:

1) His birthday is December 7th; the same as Dean's

2) Besides his eyes, he's the exact replica of Dean

During the first 3 months of her pregnancy, Becky didn't want people to know about her pregnancy. But when she posted the picture of her finding out the gender, everyone blew off. There were so many gifts sent to her and so many good wishes. There were, of course, many rumors about who the father was. The person who stood out the most was Matthew Polinsky.

Matthew Polinsky, also known as Corey Graves, is the current 'father' to Mason. He is one of the RAW and Smackdown Live commentators. He and Becky started to date right around the time Mason turned one year old. But, for some odd reason, Corey's changed. He changed into this warm, caring, sweet man to this corrupt, disrespectful, cold monster.

Nobody knew the truth about Becky and Corey's relationship. Everyone thought that they were this happy couple. The bruises that she received, when anyone asked, she would say she received them from the ring. Everyone thought that even Mason was happy with Corey. But everything changes behind closed doors.

As for Dean, he's not a complete mess. Ever since Becky broke up with him, he went through a 'depression stage'. After every SDLive show, he would go to the bar and just drink. He was also very bipolar. He would drink, and drink, and drink for days. Colby, Allen, Joe, and Fergal would try and get him to stop. He'll stop for sure, but give him a week, and he'll go back to his ways.

But, a year ago, he got into a relationship with one of the newest women on the Smackdown roster. Ms. Mandy Rose. They first started off very well that in fact, Dean was thinking of marrying her. But eventually, Dean didn't care about this relationship. All Mandy wanted lately was just sex. Dean wanted to cut things off, but he just wanted to feel loved. He wanted Becky back, but he messed up. Real bad.

"Rebecca," she hears sharply. She turns around and sees Corey walking up to her. She wanted to run. At least do something that'll protect her from getting hurt. But, she can't. He's got her wrapped around his finger, and now, he has full control over what happens to her and Mason.

"You have a match. Hurry the hell up so I can get the fuck out of here," Corey rolls his eyes, pushing her in the direction that he came from. 

As Becky was walking to the gorilla, waiting to get called up for her match, someone pulled her into a dark room. She screamed a bit until she realized who had a hold of her arm. She got herself out and searched around the walls for a light switch until she found one. She flicked it on and off a couple of times before she was able to see the man in front of her.

"What do you want?" She spat. "Nice to see you too, Rebecca." He says rolling her eyes. "You're not allowed to call me 'Rebecca' anymore." "Oh my god! Are you still caught up on that? Its been 3 years, Becky! When are you going to let that shit go?" Dean yells.

"Well, it was 6 years. 6 years that I actually trusted you and loved you and stood up for you through all the shit going in both of our lives. 6 years that you could've just told me that you wanted to be with AJ." Becky yells back.

"You don't have to remind me the mistakes I made. Yeah, I lied. Yeah, I fucked up. But at least, when AJ told me that she 'loved me' I didn't say it back. I was an idiot, but I kept my word when I told you every day and night that I love you." He fights back. "Look, I don't want to pick a fight with you because I never win. I just wanted to know if I can get the chance to meet Mason." 

Becky looked stunned. First of all, they were in Virginia. Mason was with his nanny in Vegas. They have about 3 months until they get to Vegas. 

"Wh-what?" She stutters. "Mason," Dean reassures. "You know, my son, your son. When you're on Twitter and Instagram, you're all like: 'I'll never disappoint you' with those hearts eye emojis," he mocks her Irish accent, almost making her laugh. "I don't know about that yet. I did tell him really bad things about his father," She looks down, fidgeting with her fingers, making Dean's heartbreak.

"But I'll see what I can do. He's going to turn 4 in a couple months and he's been calling me a lot lately asking when he'll get the chance to come to see me." She looks up. Dean nods as Becky gets ready to leave the room.

"Becks?" Dean starts, making her turn around. "I really am sorry though." She shakes her head. "You need to stop apologizing. There's nothing you can do or say that'll change what happened." She says before walking out of the room. She closes the door behind her and looks at her hand. A sparkling M ring was on it. "I love you, Makenna." She says kissing the ring.

Becky was going against Alexa. But she lost. Alexa pinned the 3x SDLive Women's Champion. The match went by very quickly. It was booked that Becky was supposed to submit Alexa, but she pinned Becky. But, right off the bat, everyone knew something was wrong. Becky's entrance didn't have all the energy that it was usually had. 

When Becky walked into the locker room, she was greeted by most of the women on the roster:

Alexa
Charlotte
Carmella
Ember
Tamina

Becky looked at them confused. "Uhh, what's going on in here?" "The real question is what was that match out there Becks?" Ember aks. "Yeah, you were supposed to submit me, not me pin you," Alexa adds on. "Guys, I'm fine. Look, AJ's going against Dolph. Let's watch that instead of worrying about me," She points to the TV. Tamina turned off the TV. "Nice try, Becks." Becky sighs as she sits on the floor, with her back against a wall.

"C'mon, Becks. We're a family. No one on this brand is closer than all of us. You can tell us what's on your mind." Carmella says, sitting next to her. Becky sighs again. "Promise me you won't do anything. And I mean anything, unless I want you guys to," she says. "Depends on what the secret is," Alexa crosses her arms over her chest.

She sighs. "Dean wants to meet Mason."

Edited: 7/24/18