T W E N T Y

Before he could do anything, Dean had to calm himself down. He had to think about how Becky was feeling. He couldn't just go up there and ask her for forgiveness. She was hurt.

After waiting downstairs for a little bit, he went upstairs. Every step that he took, he heard sniffles and cries, getting louder and louder. Now he realized that it wasn't just Corey who broke her, it was him as well. She doesn't trust anyone anymore. Dean lied to her. They were together for six years and Dean betrayed her with someone who he knew that Becky would be highly upset with. Corey hates her. They were off to a good start, but why did he change? Why was it that day, that he wanted to snap? What did she do to deserve all this pain?

He felt his phone buzz several times to see many text messages from Alexa.

Little B👼👼:
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!😠😠😠😠
YOU ARE SO FUCKING LUCKY AJ IS AT THE PC AND ADRIELLE IS SICK!
I WOULD'VE LITERALLY KICKED YOUR ASS🤬🤬🤬🤬
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BEFORE I COME THERE...⏲️⏲️

He sighed. Either AJ told her or Becky told her. He opened the door to see Becky putting some clothes in a bag. She closed the bag and put over her shoulder and turned around to see Dean.

"Where are you going?" He asked her. She didn't respond. She tried to walk through the door, but it had Dean's body blocking it. "Move," she whispered. "Not until you tell me where you're going," he said. "Why are you being so complicated? I said move," she raises her voice a bit. "I'm being complicated? I'm asking you a question and you're completely ignoring it," he says. He was already getting mad and he didn't even say what was on his mind. He had to calm down before things get too far.

"Just get out of my way. You said you don't want to care anymore. I'm going back home," she says as she tries to push Dean out of her way. He stood stiff as a rock, making it difficult for her to move him. "I'm not letting you do anything or go anywhere until we talk," he says. "There's nothing to talk about. You called me ungrateful. You said you didn't want to waste your time on someone like me. I'm doing you a favor. Get out of my way," she says as tears roll down her cheek.

"I didn't mean it, Becks. I was just upset," he says. Becky shakes her head. "Yes, you did. When you get mad, you glare at people. You glared at me and walked away. You hate me. I'm going away. You don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm just causing you more work to do," she says, finally able to walk out the room. Dean grabs her wrist, causing the bag to fall on the floor. "Let me go, Jon," she cries.

"No. I'm trying to talk to you," he says trying to pull her closer to him. She kept trying to pull herself back, not wanting to go near him. It was a tug-of-war game with her arm, and she was loosing. "Dean, stop. Please, let go of me. You're hurting me," she cries trying to release herself from him.

"Come here. I want to talk to you. I don't care if you don't. Just listen to me. Please?" His voice softens, trying to get her to hear him. She's yelled every day and someone has yelled at her every day. There was no point in yelling anymore.

She stops pulling away and bawls her eyes out. Dean pulls her in for a hug. He wraps his arms around her neck and she wraps her arms over his waist. He squeezes her tight, but not too tight. "I'm sorry," she chokes out. "You don't have to be. I just don't want to lose you again," he tells her. "I'm the one that has to be sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I just wasn't expecting that reaction from you," he explains to her. She looks up at him. "Please don't leave me again," she whispers.

He kisses her lips. "I won't. As long as you promise you won't leave me."

Edited: 7/24/18