T W O

M A Y  T W E N T Y - N I N T H

It has been almost eight months since Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch went on their first date. It has been around 2 weeks since they shared their recent kiss. They have been going out casually every now and then, but Becky still kept her promise that there will be no such thing as Becky Lynch and Dean Ambrose.

But was that the case? For some reason, all Becky could talk about was Dean. How caring he was, how his eyes glowed every time she looked at them, and how he always knew what to say when she was down. 

It was Friday night once again. She was so happy to find out that she didn't have a match. She just had an interview with Charly about the women's division and was going to get attacked by the new NXT women that were coming to the roster. She was still a little tired coming back from the carnival with Dean last night around the midnight hour. However, Dean had a match. A tag team match with Seth Rollins against Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger. 

The women's locker room gradually kept getting larger and larger. Many women from NXT were debuting every Monday and Friday night for the past month or so. Monday was Liv Morgan, Peyton Royce, and Bille Kay. Tonight is Ruby Riott, Sonya Deville, and Nikki Cross.

The current women of the division (Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Nia Jax, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, and Paige) were supposed to help the newbies around with everything, but for some reason, Becky was, what's the word? Distracted. By what, you ask. Take a wild guess

"Becks, stop denying it," Carmella says as the two sit down and eat some lunch. "Denying what? My relationship with Dean?" Becky asks, chewing on some salad. "No, your relationship with Baron Corbin. Of course, your relationship with Dean." Carmella shrieks. 

Becky sighs. "Look, Leah, I consider Jonathan as one of my best friends. Yeah, I wouldn't imagine Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch as best friends, but I love him just as much as I love you, Alexis, Ashley, Mercy, and Pam. You know I'm not looking for a relationship right now." 

"Then why do you keep going on dates with him, if you don't love him, love him? Why do you always talk about him every time you're near me or the other girls, if you don't love him, love him?" Carmella asks.

"Every time he's in the ring, I see the way you look at him." Becky kept her mouth closed. She didn't have an answer. She didn't know how she would answer the series of questions Carmella asked her. 

"But what if he doesn't? What if he looks at me differently?" Becky asks, finally admitting that she loves Dean Ambrose. She's in love with:

The Lunatic Fringe

The Bad Boy of The SHIELD

Jonathan David Good

"Take a chance. That's what life's all about." Carmella stands up. "I gotta go get ready for my match against Foxyy." She smiles, gives Becky a quick hug and walked away. However, Becky sat and thought about what Carmella said. Was she right? You know what? Fuck it. After all, she's Becky Freakin' Lynch. A Risk Taker

Becky threw her food away and walked around the arena looking for Dean. For about 5 minutes, she was asking people if they've seen Dean, and they kept pointing her in different directions, that would've given you anxiety. Finally, after 10 minutes of walking, she finally spotted him talking to Seth Rollins.

She walked up behind him. She popped out from behind him, startling them both. "Dude, not cool," Seth says, giving her a side hug. "Sorry about that." She says standing in front of them. "So, can I, like, borrow your partner for a quick second? Kay, thanks! Bye!" Becky says, grabbing Dean's hand and walking in the other direction.

Becky dragged Dean all the way to the other side of the arena. Away from everyone and everything, being isolated. "Dude, let go of my hand. You're hurting me," He wines. Becky continues to walk until she knows that nobody can hear or see them.

"Becks, can you tell me why you dragged me all the way here?" He says rubbing his wrist. "I need to tell you something, and I don't want you to look at me differently." She says looking down. He lifts her chin up with one finger. "You can't tell me while looking at the ground," He tells her. "Promise me you'll still be my best friend after I tell you this?" Becky asks Dean. "Of course," Dean says. 

Becky sighs. "I really didn't want to, but I think I'm in love with you," Becky says. Dean looked shocked for a bit, but smiles. "You're in love with me?" He asks, looking into her eyes. She nodded. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pinned her up against the wall. He leaned toward her ear.

 "I've been waiting 8 months for you to tell me that," He whispered. 

He started kissing her neck, nibbling on it a bit, as she quietly moaned. He pulled away and went back to her ear. "I'm in love with you too, Rebecca." He moved from her ear and smashed his lips onto hers, almost knocking her off her feet a bit. She immediately kissed back, wanting more. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him closer, deepening the kiss even more. Dean bit her lip, asking for entrance. She gladly accepted. Their tongues were wrestling in her mouth. They were going to take things even further, but they heard a buzzing vibration. Dean pulled away. "

Are you fucking kidding me? If it's Seth, I swear to God..." Dean growls as he takes his phone out his back pocket. Becky giggles as he looks down at his phone. His eyes widen. "I'm late for my match. Here, hold my phone. I'll be back, I love you." He gives her his phone and starts running in the direction that they came from.

"What's your password?" She yells. "Your birthday," He yells back. She smiles as she unlocks his phone, revealing a text message between him, Seth, Roman, AJ, and Finn. She reads through them, revealing all the positive things that Dean said about her. She puts the phone in her pocket and takes out her own. She goes to a specific contact and texts the person a simple: 

" Thank you..."

Edited: June 27th, 2018