T H A N K Y O U

I just wanna say thank you!! Thank you all for enjoying this book!! I have a few people to thank for this book:

TheLegitEmpire

MAH TWIN!! Rachel's been here since the first chapter, voting and commenting hilarious shit! THANK YOU, LOVE!! Go follow her and read her RANT book! Shit be getting me dying, especially when she's spilling the tea!!

wwecity

Star makes me laugh! I spoiled my book for her because she always tricking me into telling her what's going to happen later in this book! Love her for it though!!

Go read her Charreigns book, Asher! It's bomb asf!!

IssaCrazy_Random

Kate!! I love you!! Thank you for commenting and voting for this book! Y'all, she always guessed everything! From Makenna being Mason's sister to what happened to Makenna. She's been there since day one! Although I still don't understand why she keeps voting me for Best Smut Book for all the WWE Award books (🤣🤣🤣), I still love her for it!!

Go read her books on her page and follow her ass!!

nikhilankit

Aww, Neeby! I love you boo! Y'all this girl is so kind and sweet! She's always commenting on my books and also voting on it!! Go follow her!

CharlottequeenFlair

Caitlyn is so fucking sweet! I love her ass! AND Y'ALL THIS GIRL IS PRETTY ASF!! OMFG!! Go read her books and follow her!!

SexyBombshell

Allesie came a little later than everyone else, but she's still a bad ass bitch! Like she is Miss Friggen A! Go read her books and follow her! Get her to 800 followers!!

There are probably more people, but those are the people that've stood out! I love you guys and I can't wait to see you guys at the sequel to this book! I'll give you guys the cover and the song! Create as many predictions. Rachel was the closest to it! I love you all!!

 Rachel was the closest to it! I love you all!!