T W E N T Y - S I X

Becky hears a door close. She turns around to see Dean and Mason.

"Hi, mommy!" Mason smiles running to his mom. Becky smiles and picks him up. "Hi, baby. Did you have fun today?" She asks. "Yeah. I got to wear those big gloves on my hands and I got to use the punching bag," he explains. "I also got to see Big Show. He's so tall! Taller than daddy!" he adds on. Becky looks at Dean. "Show was there?" She asks. Dean nods and puts a bag on the kitchen counter. "I was shocked, too. He said he was going to make his debut on RAW soon," he says.

"I got your ice cream." Becky smiles and gets off the couch. "Yay," she says giving him a peck on the lips. She looks through the bag to see 2 tubs of ice cream, Rainbow Sherbert and Cookie Dough, sugar cones, and a bottle of sprinkles. "They didn't have Rainbow Swirl, so I got the next best thing," he explains.

She smiles and gives him a hug. "Thank you," she says. He smiles back and returns the hug. "No problem, love," he says. "C'mon Mas. Let's go get ready," he says pulling away and walking up the stairs with Mason.

T E N  M I N U T E S  L A T E R

"Aww, my babies are matching," Becky smiles taking out her phone

"Aww, my babies are matching," Becky smiles taking out her phone. "Smile," she says taking a picture. "That's mommy's favorite thing," Dean whispers to Mason, making him giggle. "Hey! It's not my fault you guys look like twins," she smiles.

"But, he did come out of you," Dean smiles. "Touché," Becky smiles back. "When we get back, the ice cream better be all gone," Dean says. "No! What about me?" Mason shrieks. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not gonna listen to daddy. They'll be enough ice cream for us to last the rest of the month, OK baby?" Becky smiles. Mason nods.

"Wow. Love the alliance," Dean playfully rolls his eyes making Becky and Mason laugh. "C'mon, daddy. The park's a long walk," Mason says heading for the door. Dean turns around to face Becky with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know," he shrugs, making Becky laugh.

"Don't kill him. Please?" She smiles. Dean plants his lips on hers. She kisses back, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her.

"I said don't worry. He's mine too," he says leaning his forehead on hers. She smiles. "Are you going to kiss me every time I worry?" She asks. "I'm glad you finally got the memo," he smiles. She giggles a bit and gives him another kiss. 

"Mommy. Someone's at the door," Mason says coming towards his parents. Becky let go of Dean and walks to the door. She opens it to see her friends, including Carmella.

"Hello, people that I desperately need," Becky smiles. "Hey, bestie," Carmella smiles. "You don't understand how much Lexi was panicking on the ride here," Charlotte says walking in the house. "We're gonna leave because I don't want to hear Mason end up asking about periods," Dean says, picking him up. "What's a period, daddy?" Mason asks. 

Becky widens her eyes. "Bye Mason," she says giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye, mommy. I love you," Mason waves. "I love you too, baby," Becky smiles. "Aww. You guys are so cute," Bayley gushes. Becky slightly blushes. "You should see him with Dean. Yesterday, they were running around the whole house. I got it on video," Becky smiles walking into the kitchen.

"Can I have my test now please?" Alexa asks. Sasha laughs. "I totally forgot about that," she smiles. "It's not funny, Sash. I'm really scared. I don't know Adrielle and Allen are gonna react if I am. Especially Adrielle," Alexa frowns. "Oh, calm down, Lexi. They'll be another Phenomenal Goddess running around the house," Sasha says. 

Bayley takes a box out of her bag. "Here. Take two, just in case. The words of Finn," Bayley laughs making everyone else laugh. "Second room on the left," Becky teases. "I know where the bathroom is," Alexa yells as she walks.

"So, how are you and Mr. Lunatic?" Charlotte smiles as she takes some Rainbow Sherbert ice cream. "We're good. Ever since I started rehab last month, he's been really supportive. We have petty fights here and there, but it's nothing major," Becky says taking the ice cream from Charlotte and eating it. "Dude! That was mine! Get your own," she says taking it back.

"Have you guys talked about you and Mason moving in permanently?" Carmella asks. "We haven't even talked about it. I don't think I've even thought about it," Becky says sitting in a chair. "I guess we'll talk about it tonight," Becky shrugs eating an ice cream. "Are you going to talk to him about Makenna?" Sasha asks. "I really don't want him to know yet. Mason still misses her and so do I. I think I'll wait a little bit longer."

Out of nowhere, they hear a scream. Alexa walked out of the bathroom. "Well?" Carmella asks. "Well," she sighs. "There either might be another goddess or a phenomenal champion running around the house in the next 7-8 months," she slightly smiles.

934 words

Edited: 8/15/18