N I N E

Becky cries. She cried and cried. Her son was gone. Dean found out and now, almost everyone at work will know what happens at home. Seth, Roman, Finn, and AJ will go off on Corey, and then Corey will go off on her. Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, and Alexa won't ever be friends with her because she kept this huge secret from them for 2 years. She took all efforts to pick up her phone.

GIRLS👑😎💘

I need help, ASAP😭😭😭

Bossy: What's wrong??
Goddess: You ok? Is Mason OK?

It's about Mason. He's gone😭😭😭

Queen: WDYM he's gone?!!😱😱
Bossy: I thought you said Dean picked him up

Just come over... I really need my best friends right now😭💔😢

After five minutes of crying, she heard the front door knock. She went to the door to see Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, and Alexa behind it. She cried even harder. They gave her a big hug. They walked inside the house and up the stairs to Becky's room.

"Breathe, babe. You're gonna pass out," Bayley says, rubbing Becky's back. She breathes in and out, trying to calm herself down. "What happened to Mason?" Sasha asks.

"Mason wanted to hang out with Dean even more so he offered to pick him up from school today. I don't know the conversation that the two had, but Dean came into the house all mad. He grabbed my wrist and started squeezing it and I told him to stop. He took Mason to god knows where and Corey's gonna be upset, realizing that Mason went missing," Becky cries.

She didn't mention anything about what Mason told Dean. She didn't mention anything about Corey. She didn't want anyone else to know. It's bad enough that Dean knows. She wanted to keep it that way.

"I'm gonna kill him," Sasha growls. "Easy there, tiger," Charlotte chuckles. "Are you sure that's what really happened, or are you hiding something?" Alexa raises her eyebrows. Becky looks at her. "I know you, Becks. We all do. You do this thing with your fingers when you're hiding something," Alexa adds on.

"Corey abuses me." The girls look at Becky shocked. "What?" Charlotte whispers. Becky starts crying again. Bayley continues to rub her back, as she explains. "Corey abuses me. When things don't go his way, he hits me. He tries to hit Mason, but I beg him not to. That's the only thing he'll listen to me about," Becky cries. Bayley starts to tear up and gives Becky a hug.

It was quiet for about 2 minutes before Sasha asks: "Is that why Dean took Mason?" Becky nods. "Mason told him everything. He said Mason told him that he's scared to come home because he doesn't want Corey to yell at him and he doesn't want to see me get hurt," Becky pauses as more tears fall. "Dean said that once I tell everyone I've lied to and Hunter what Corey does, he'll consider bringing Mason back home."

"Then go tell Hunter. Corey might get arrested as well," Charlotte offers, rubbing Becky's arm. "It's not that simple. Dean was the first person who found out. He probably already told Hunter."

***************

Dean was in the process of putting Mason to bed when he heard the front door knock. He sighed. "Stay here, OK buddy?" He kisses his forehead. Mason nodded as Dean left the room. He walked down the stairs to the door and opens it. It reveals Seth, Roman, Finn, and AJ looking at him, pissed. "Explain this," AJ says showing Dean his phone. Dean takes it and looks through the text messages.

Wifeyy👑💍💜

I'm going to spend the night with Becks...

Why??
Is she OK?😟😟

Dean took Mason from her and she's really upset about it...💔💔
Can you and the guys try talking some sense into him?
Cause if I do, I might get arrested for it...⛓️⛓️

😅OK
I'll leave 'Elle with Collins
I love you. Give Becks my love, alright❤️❤️

I will. I love you 2️⃣❤️❤️

Dean sighs, giving him his phone back. "Do you know what Mason told me?" Dean says, letting the guys come in. "I was about to take him home, and he said he didn't want to go. I asked him why. He said he didn't want to go because he's scared that Corey's gonna scream at him and he's gonna hit Becky." Dean says, opening a bottle of water.

"So what does that have to do with the fact that you basically kidnapped your own son?" Roman says. "I didn't kidnap him, Joe," Dean rolls his eyes, pouring the water in a cup. "Uhh, sounds to me like you did," Finn says. Dean rolls his eyes as he walks upstairs. He walks into his room to see Mason asleep. He puts the cup on the nightstand and makes his way back downstairs.

"So, you ready to answer the question?" Seth crosses his arms over his chest. "Which is?" Dean asks sitting on the couch. "What the hell is wrong with you?" AJ yells. "First off, shut the fuck up. He's asleep. He's been through a lot. I don't want him to wake up," Dean firmly says. "Second, all I was doing was protecting my son," he adds on.

"Nobody protects their child by kidnapping them," Roman says. "Oh my god! I did not fucking kidnap him!" Dean exclaims. He was glad Mason didn't wake up. Dean takes a deep breath in, to calm himself down.

"Wait. You said Corey abuses Becky?" Roman asks. Dean nods. "I lifted up her sleeve and saw her whole arm red. Then, she wants to lie and say it was from last nights match," Dean rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna kill him," Seth cracks his knuckles. "Calm down, buddy," AJ says. "Did you see any other marks on her?" He asks. Dean shakes his head. "Mason said that one time, Corey punched her that her eye was black and blue." "That's why she was wearing glasses," Finn realizes.

The guys look at him confused. "It was draft day back in 2016. We were all sitting around and Becky came in the room with glasses on. We all told her to take them off, but she wouldn't budge, so we let her be," Finn explains.

Edited: 7/24/18