O N E

S E P T E M B E R  S I X T E E N T H

It was another regular Friday morning for Becky Lynch. A morning where her two of her closest friends, Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte Flair, bugged her to go help them train for tonight's show, which consisted of a triple threat match between the three. It may have appeared to most that Becky and Alexa aren't close, considering all the social media drama that the two get themselves into, but they are inseparable, just like Becky and Charlotte.

As training was going on for the 3 women, the topic brought up was 'wedding'. Charlotte was getting married to Roman Reigns in about a year and apparently, they don't have anything planned. Alexa was invested in the conversation, but however, Becky wasn't. Her last relationship ended about 2 months ago, due to there not being a spark. 

"Hey, I'm gonna get ready. I'll meet you guys upstairs, cool?" She tells them. They look at her concerned, but before they can answer her request, she was already out of the gym. She walked out, texting Sasha Banks when she bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry," She says looking up, to reveal the United States Champion, Dean Ambrose. He smirked at her. "Are we in a rush now?" Becky sighs. "What do you want, Ambrose? I'm kind of busy right now," she puts her phone in her gym bag. "Now, no need to get all defensive, princess," He continued to smirk. 

"Don't you have somewhere to be, Ambrose? Probably flirting with another girl, that's not me?" She folds her arms. The casual Becky Lynch day. One male comes up to her, tries flirting with her, and she rejects. "All the ladies are occupied, so I wanted to come have a nice, small conversation, with Ms. Becky Lynch." He genuinely smiles. She rolls her eyes. "Goodbye, Ambrose," She walks away.

~~~~~

Smackdown Live was starting and just finished the third match, which was a singles match between Curtis Axel and Bray Wyatt, with Luke Harper and Erick Rowan at ringside. Becky's match was close to the main event, which was Dean Ambrose, with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns at ringside, vs. Randy Orton, with Triple H and Batista at ringside as well. She was sitting by herself since all the other women were stuck in hair and makeup. Dean came up to her, flipped the chair around and sat down.

Becky put her fork down, rolled her eyes and sighed. "Wow. Nice to see you too, Rebecca," he chuckles. She scoffs. "You're not allowed to call me that," She leans back in her chair. "And, why is that, Rebecca?" He smirks. "Just, please don't call me that, OK?" She goes back to eating. 

"Why do you hate me?" Dean asks, out of the blue. She stops eating and looks at him, bewildered. "Excuse me?" Her Irish accent became thicker. "Why everytime today I try talking to you, you end up shooing me away? Do you not like my presence or something?" He looks at her but eventually goes back to smirking.

"That's why." She sighs, putting her fork back down. "It's that stupid, annoying smirk that you put on your face everytime I say something." "I have an interest in you. Is that bad that I like to talk to someone that I feel like is interesting?" He smiles, making her face start to heat up. 

"Did I just make Ms. Becky Lynch blush?" He smiles. "No," she shakes her head, running her hands through her hair. "Red and Orange don't mix very well," He chuckles. "Look, Ambrose. If you're looking for a relationship, don't talk to me. I'm not looking for one at the moment." She gets up from her seat but gets stopped.

"Don't think of me as Ambrose or Dean or The Lunatic Fringe. Just think of me as a regular guy that works with you. I may be the bad boy of The Shield, but I'm just regular, Jonathan David Good from Cinncinati, Ohio," he sighs.