F I V E

"That's bullshit," Tamina spits. Everyone looks at her. "After he broke your heart? Left you scarred?"

"But Tamina, that's also his son. She can't let him not ever see him." Carmella says. "This is why I don't know what to do," Becky sighs as she runs her hands through her hair. 

"I mean, you have 3 months. You still have time to think about your decision." Ember says, trying to lighten up the mood. "I think you should," Charlotte shrugs. "I think you shouldn't," Alexa and Tamina say. "Agree with Charlotte," Carmella adds. "Not choosing," Ember shrugs. "Why not?" "Because then it's going to be 3 on 2. If I choose, then it's going to be full blown war. Keeping my mouth closed." Ember explains, making everyone laugh.

T H R E E  M O N T H S  L A T E R

Becky has kept her distance from Dean for the past 3 months. She did give in to the idea of letting him meet Mason. She didn't tell Corey about it though. She knew he wouldn't allow it. No matter how many time she begged him.

Smackdown Live's last pay-per-view of the year rolled around the year sooner than expected for many of the stars. The main event was a triple threat match between Dean Ambrose, AJ Styles, and Randy Orton for the WWE Title. Many were looking forward to the match, including Becky. Even though she claims that she doesn't have feelings for him anymore, watching a Dean Ambrose match always put her a smile on her face.

"Rebecca," she hears sharply. She takes a deep breath and turns around. "Yes?" "Yes, what? I'm not one of your stupid, bitches friends. I have a fucking name for a reason. Use it," He yells, finishing himself off with a slap in Becky's face.

Becky held her cheek, trying to not let the tears in her eyes. She knew it was going to piss him off even more.

"Sorry, Corey," she whispers. "I'm not coming home later tonight. There's a conference with all the commentators after Clash of Champions. I won't be home until Friday. The house better be cleaned by the time I get back. You hear me?" He threatens. She nods. He walks away, shaking his head, mumbling curse words under his breath.

She walks towards the arena entrance until she hears someone else call her name. She turns around again to reveal Dean jogging up to her.

"Hey, you doing OK? You look a little stressed." He says, looking at her thoroughly. "I'm fine, Dean. I need to get to hair and makeup soon. What is it?" She runs her hands through her orange locks.

"When's Mason coming? The earlier, the better." He smiles. Becky can see the excitement in Dean. She could tell he really wanted to be back in her life. "Uhh, he has wrestling practice today. He'll probably be here around the Clash of Champions Kickoff Show." She explains. "But I don't want you telling him that you're his father, yet."

"Why not?" He asks. "What's the point of me meeting my son if he can't know that he's my son?" "Because he already thinks that Corey's his biological father. I want him to be a little older so that way he can understand." Becky says. "Or maybe, you're just not ready for me to back in your life. You think that because of one mistake that I made, Mason is going to turn in to me and you don't that influence in his life." Dean spits.

"Look, Becky. If you don't want me to meet him, I don't have to. Just tell me so." He frowns walking away. "Dean," she called, but he didn't turn around. Becky sighs as she looks down at her hand. 

"I really wish you were here, 'Kenna."

*****

Clash of Champions was about 10 minutes away from starting. The show contained the following matches:

Breezeango and Tye Dillinger vs. Rusev Day and Mike Kanellis(Kickoff)

(Tag Team Belts) The Usos vs. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin(c) vs. Bludgeon Brothers

Zack Ryder vs. Mojo Rawley

(US Championship) Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bobby Roode(c) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

(Women's Championship) Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Ember Moon(c) vs. Carmella 

MAIN EVENT (WWE Championship) Dean Ambrose(c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton

The women's locker room was very calm. They were laughing and having a good time, not really worrying about what was going on in their private lives. A knock on the door interrupted the fun. 

"I'll get it," Carmella says, popping another piece of candy in her mouth. She walks to the door and opens it to reveal Mason, Adrielle, and Brianna standing with their nanny, Carla. They smiled and waved at her. Carmella smiles as she kneels down to their level. "Hey kiddos," Carmella says, giving them each a big hug. "Hi, Aunt Leah," they give her a hug back.

"Who's at the door, Mella?" Alexa asks. "My 3 favorite mini people," she says directing them to where the rest of the girls were. "Mommy!" Each one of them screamed, running to their mother. Becky, Alexa, Charlotte smiled as their kids came running up to them.

"Hey, guys," Becky says, giving Mason a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you, mommy," Mason smiles. "I missed you too, baby. How was practice today?" Becky asks him. "Good. Today we worked on su- su- what's that word, mommy?" Mason asks. Becky chuckles. "Submission." "Yeah that. I haven't mastered mine yet, but it's called the 'Lunatic Lock'." He adds on.

"Yeah, I heard. Carla said it almost got you kicked out of school?" She raises an eyebrow. "Only because a boy named Dylan was being mean to Adri, Brie, and Savvy." He frowns. Becky gives him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm proud of you for standing up for the girls, but you can't hurt other kids like that. You don't know if their body is able to move in ways that yours can. Promise me next time if someone making fun of you, Adri, Brie, or Savvy, you go tell your teacher OK?" "OK, mommy," He smiles giving her another hug.

Becky walks up to Carla, Alexa, and Charlotte. "I hope mine wasn't any trouble, besides him being on suspension watch." Becky chuckles as they watch the kids eat the food that they were eating previously. "Oh, no. They're all angels. I really don't have to worry about behavior problems with any of them. It's just a matter of getting all 4 of them to go to bed." Carla chuckles.

Edited: 7/24/18