F O U R T E E N

"Well, if it makes you feel better, everyone's coming to visit you. Bryan says hi, too," Dean comforts her. She smiles at him.

T W E N T Y  M I N U T E S  L A T E R

Like Dean said, everyone came and visited her. Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, Charlotte, Carmella, Ember, Naomi, Tamina, Seth, Finn, AJ, Roman, Cass, Sami, Kofi, Xavier, and Big E all came to comfort her. Even their kids came. It was a party in her hospital room! Except for Mason, AJ, Seth, and Dean, no one knew why Becky was in the hospital. Well, they all knew why, but they didn't know who caused it.

A few minutes later, two police officers came in the room and the fun dialed down. "Sorry to ruin the party in here, but I'm Detective Aniyah Harbs and this is my partner, Detective Henry Stevens. We've been called here because we heard that there was some sort of abuse going on and we wanted to learn more about it," one of the police officers says. All eyes turned to Becky, considering she was the one in the hospital bed. Without either Dect. Harbs or Stevens saying or doing anything, everyone left the room, which left Becky and the detectives.

"So, I'm guessing your Rebecca Quinn?" Dect. Harbs asks Becky as she sits down in one of the chairs next to Becky's bed. Becky nods. "You seem a bit tense. Don't worry. We're not going to do anything. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions and then we'll be on our way, OK?" Dect. Harbs tells Becky. Becky takes a deep breath in. "OK."

"So Rebecca. What do you do for a living?" Harbs asks her. "Uhh, I'm a wrestler," Becky tells them as Dect. Stevens writes it down. "And how many times would you say that you're home. Like, you don't go to work?" Harbs asks her again. "Uhh, probably 3-4 times a year." "Are you in a relationship right now?"

Becky didn't know how to answer that question. She was in a relationship, but it wasn't a relationship. "I guess so," she finally answers. "Can you describe to me how the relationship is like?" Harbs asks. Becky can see her badge twinkling in the light. She sees A. Harbs on it.

"I don't like it at all. He's really abusive and has anger problems," Becky says as tears roll down her face. She didn't like it when people asked her about her relationship with Corey. She would always say it was a happy relationship, almost similar to her relationship with Dean.

"Are you OK with telling me what he does?" Harbs asks. "Well, he slaps and punches me and sometimes kicks me. But it mostly slaps and punches." "Do you know how long this has been going on?" "About 2-3 years," Becky admits.

T W O  Y E A R S  A G O

Becky finished with her match against Peyton Royce at a show in Dallas, TX. She went backstage to her locker room to see her boyfriend, Corey Graves, on the couch watching what was going on back in the ring.

"Hey, baby," she says, getting some water out of the fridge. Corey didn't answer. "Hey, babe," she repeated again. Corey still didn't answer. She went to go sit next to him but he got up from his seat. "What's wrong with you?" Becky asks. "I don't want to talk about it," Corey mumbles. "Well, you're gonna have to soon, so might as well just tell me now," Becky chuckles and stands up. Corey doesn't answer. "C'mon babe. What's in the cute head of yours that's making you all mad?" Becky asks Corey again, as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I said I don't want to talk about it! Leave me alone," He yells elbowing her in the stomach.

"Do you have any children with him?" "No, but I do have a child from a past relationship," Becky says. "Can I have their name, please?" "Mason Luke Good." "Has he ever been abused?" Harbs asks. Becky shakes her head. "Matthew only yells at him," Becky confirms. "Matthew?" Harbs asks. "Matthew Polinsky. That's my boyfriend's name," Becky says. Harbs nods. "Do you mind if we talk to Mason for a quick second?" Harbs asks Becky. Becky shakes her head. "Not a problem. Thank you." "No problem," Harbs says as she stands up.

She gives Becky a card. It has Dect. Harbs name on it. ANIYAH HARBS was written on it in bold letters and with her phone number. "Feel free to call me if you need anything," Dect. Harbs smiles at Becky as she leaves the room.

Dect. Harbs and Dect. Stevens walk out to see everyone out there. "You guys can go inside now. But, I'm going to need to talk to Mason," Harbs says. When Mason hears his name, he perks up. "Me?" He asks, pointing to himself. "Yeah, you buddy. Is it OK with your daddy?" Harbs says walking over to him. Mason looks at Dean which makes Harbs look at Dean as well. Dean stands up and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Why do you need to talk to my son?" He asks. "Just to ask him a few questions," Harbs tells him. Dean nods and Harbs and Stevens direct him to another room.

Edited: 7/24/18