F O U R T Y - S I X

Becky has been gone for almost three weeks and everything has changed. Especially Dean. He still didn't tell the twins where Becky was. They would continuously ask him where she was and he would have to lie to them. That was his least favorite thing to do. Lie to his kids.

It was Saturday and the twins were in the basement watching TV while Dean was in his and Becky's room with Emery on his chest. This is how its been for the past couple of days. Dean felt like he couldn't do anything. Becky changed him for the better. She always knew what to say when he was down. Now that she's gone, he didn't even know what to do anymore.

The twins came up the stairs to their dad looking at the ceiling. There was nothing else he could've done. 

"Daddy?" Mason calls to Dean. Dean didn't respond. "Daddy? Where's mommy? When is she coming home?" Makenna asked. "I don't know where she is! Stop asking me!" He lashed out at them. 

Mason and Makenna looked at Dean with fear in their eyes. Dean had never screamed at them like that ever. The last time that they were screamed at was because of Corey, and that was before Makenna came home.

Dean heard the silence and looked at the twins. "Guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you," he whispers as he takes a sleeping Emery off of him and gently put her next to him and sat up on the bed. "Come here."

The twins followed their dad's order and sat on either side of him: Makenna on his left and Mason on his right. "Listen, guys. Mommy needed some time for herself so she went back home. But, I promise you she'll be home. I don't know when, but I promise that she'll be home." Dean explains to them.

"But, I thought this was mommy's home," Makenna whispers as tears start to fall down her face. "Princess, don't cry," Dean says wiping the tears. "Mommy has been sad for a while, even before you and your brother came into this world. I was a little upset when she didn't tell me that she was leaving, but mommy needs some time to get better, OK?" 

"Daddy, are you and mommy still getting married?" Mason asked Dean. He slightly smiled. "Yeah, Mas. Don't worry. Mommy and I are still getting married."

I R E L A N D 

Becky was still in Ireland and didn't feel like coming back home. She thought that running away from home was the best idea, but it was actually the opposite.

All of her family would continuously force her to go back home and talk to Dean about what was going on, but she was being stubborn and didn't want to.

"I still can't believe you and your brother lied to me," Becky's mom says putting a bottle of water in front of her daughter. Becky sighs. "I didn't lie to you. I didn't say why I was coming back. Big difference." "You came here to run away from your problems." Becky didn't say anything.

"Rebecca," her mom says. "Mom, I don't want to go back." "Why is that?" "I don't want my kids having a messed up mom all day every day." "Kids?" Becky's mom asked. Becky looks at her mom. "Kids. I don't just have Mason, mom. I told you about Emery and Makenna." 

Becky was shocked that her mom didn't know about her girls. She was the first person she told when they found Makenna and the first person she called when she got home after having Emery. 

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry, dear. My Alzheimer's has been getting stronger and stronger day by day," Becky's mom shakes her head. "It's OK, mom." "Rebecca. Please go home. Your kids need you, especially Makenna," her mom says placing her hand on her daughter's. Becky started to get teary-eyed.

She thought about Makenna. Makenna and she got closer and closer ever since Dean found her. They've done everything together. That's why ever since she was born, Becky always had the 'M' ring on her finger.

"You're stressing yourself too much about being a perfect mother to those kids. You already are perfect, my love. You're doing everything you can to provide for them. From day one for Mason, from the day Makenna and Emery came home. Just talk to Jon about everything and see what you two can do about it, OK?"

Becky smiles and nods. "Thank you, mom."

T W O  D A Y S  L A T E R

Becky's flight landed early at around 6:10 AM. She took a taxi from the airport home, which was only a twenty-minute drive. When she got home, she could see all the lights off. "Everyone's still asleep," she thought to herself.

She walked inside the house and put her luggage by the door. She noticed that the kitchen light was on. She walked there and saw a figure in front of the sink. She put her keys on the counter, and that made the person turn around. It was Dean.

"Becks?" He whispers. Tears that formed in her eyes started to fall. "I'm sorry," she whispers. Dean shakes his head and goes to hug her. "It's OK. I know you were scared. I'm not mad." He whispers back.

"I should've just talked to you instead of running away," she says pulling away from him. He smiles. "I'm not mad, Becks. I just was going crazy without you. Just talk to me and we'll figure some stuff out, OK?" She nods.

"Good." He goes back and hugs her. "I love you, OK?" "I love you too."

934 words

Hey people!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I don't know if it was a happy or sad chapter because there was some sad parts, but there was a happy ending.

Two more chapters left!!! AHHH! I can't believe this book is almost done! I started this book in December, and it's March!! Damnn!!

I finally found the title to the sequel! TONI ROMITI CAME THRU! I feel like she heard my struggles and was like: 'Girl! I gotchu!!'

The title is called 'Where'. I know, a weird name for a book, but once I publish it, it'll make some sense. I'm going to give you guys a little teaser of it:

 I'm going to give you guys a little teaser of it:

This book is based off of one word: MEMORY. Create as many predictions as you want to see what it's going to be about.

If you are wondering, I made the cover myself with a little help from @gunsuick tutorial book. I changed Square Up to a cover shop too, so if you want a trash was cover, just hmu and I'll  happyto do it for you!

Well, it's 2:22 AM where I am, so I better get off to bed. I'm going to try and update Imma Dog Too later this weekend, and Somebody soon. Love you all💕💕

☆Chelsea☆