T H I R T Y

Dean sent Becky a text to hang out, but she never came to his locker room. He was getting a little worried. It's been about ten minutes since he texted her. Where the hell could she be?

Sami Zayn walked into the locker room after being in catering. "Sami, have you seen Becks? Dean's going crazy about it," Dolph asks. He shakes his head. "Last time I saw her, she walked out of the women's locker room. I said hi to her and then we went our separate ways," he says jumping on the couch.

"Just go to the locker room and see if they know where she is," AJ advice. Dean sighs. "Fine. I'll be back." He gets up from his seat, grabs his phone and walks out the door. As he walks, he saw Ember.

"Hey, Dean," she smiles. "Hey, E. Have you seen Becks?" He asks. "She left the locker room to go hang out with you. Why she never came?" Ember asks. He shakes his head. "Well, she probably went back to the locker room. Go check there," she tells him. He nods. "Thanks. I'll see you later," he smiles making his way to the locker room.

He gets to the locker room and knocks on the door. Carmella opens the door. "Hey, Dean," she smiles. "Hey, Leah. Is Becks there?" He asks again. She shakes her head. "She left about ten minutes ago to go hang out with you." She explains. He sighs. "She never came and I'm really worried," he explains.

"Hold on," she says walking away. She comes back with Charlotte. "Do you think she's at catering?" Charlotte asks. He shakes his head again. "Sami came in the locker room from catering. He didn't see her there," he explains. "Let's go find her. She couldn't have left the arena," Carmella says as she walks past Dean. He nods and walks the opposite side that Carmella went.

"Where the hell could she be?" Dean thought to himself.

***************

Becky woke up to being on the floor. There was only one light on in the room, but the room was extremely bright. She got up from the floor and looked around the room. It looked like an old, abandoned locker room. The paint on the walls was starting to peel off, the floors were also peeling off, and the furniture was very old.

She made her way to the door but felt someone grab her wrist. She turned around.

"Where do you think you're going?" Corey smirks, having a really tight grasp on her wrist. "Leave me alone, Matthew. Let me go," she says pulling her arm back. He squeezes her wrist. "How about, no?" He laughs. Tears started to form in Becky's eyes. "What do you want from me? What could you possibly want from me?" She cries.

Corey laughs. "Oh, Rebecca. Remember, when I said that I have a daughter from a past relationship?" He smiles as he lets go of her wrist. She remembers. It was the first thing that he told her. She didn't do anything, but Corey continued.

"Well, she's not mine," he laughs walking to the door. He opens it. "What are you saying?" she whimpers. He laughs again. "Oh, Rebecca. Makenna has been with me the whole time," he smirks. "No!" She screams covering her mouth. "Oh, it's true, baby girl. She's been with April and I since the day she was born. Three pounds, six ounces. Little Makenna Leslie Good." He laughs walking out.

"Makenna's not alive," Becky kept repeating in her head. She had to go tell Dean.

She walked through catering until she heard: "There she is!" She looked up to everyone walking up to her. "Becks. Where were you?" They kept repeating. "Where's Jon?" She asked, trying not to break down in front of them. They looked behind each other, then moved out the way. 

Dean was sitting in one of the chairs, with his head in his hands. She walked up to him. "Jon," she whispered, putting her hand on his shoulder. He sat up and looked at her. "Becks," he breathed, standing up. He gave her a hug. "You had me worried," he says squeezing her.

"Jon," she cries, "Corey's got Makenna." He pulled away. "What?" "Corey has our daughter. He said he's had her for 4 years," she cries. His face turned red. "Where the hell is he?" He growls. She shakes her head. "No. I don't want you to go beat him up," she cries. 

He rolls his eyes and walks away. "Move," he yells, pushing everyone to the side. Randy and AJ go follow him. Becky cries harder as Charlotte and Carmella walk up to her.

"C'mon. Let's go," Charlotte says, taking her hand.

882 words

Edited: 8/16/18