Chapter 3: More forgotten memories

Alfea

"How are you holding up?" asked Faragonda.

"..........I'm steadily losing my memories of everything........its only a matter of time until I forget my family. Then I will disappear, fade away into non existence" said James.

"I'm very sorry James, I never wanted this to happen this to you. When you came back, I was overjoyed. But now.....I wish you had just remained inside of that crystal, at least you could have still existed" said Faragonda.

"........I met up with Bloom.........as expected, she doesn't recognize me. I......look I wish.......never mind" said James.

".....Its Daphne's party today, welcoming her back after becoming a spirit for so long" said Faragonda.

"I can't go, it wouldn't be right now........also its.....done. All of my powers are gone, I'm just like the specialists now" said James.

"Well it hasn't stopped you before" said Saladin.

Turning around, James could see both Saladin and Griffin walking up to him.

"Maybe you've forgotten one of my lessons.....so here's a reminder, if you're nothing without your powers...then you shouldn't have them" said Saladin.

".......You're right, I've forgotten it......and I'll definitely forget it again. Sorry master, believe me I've tried" said James.

"I know, I believe you" said Saladin.

"James, at least....see your family again. You'll forget them but...just give yourself some peace, its the least...I can do for you" said Faragonda as she opened up a portal to Domino.

"......Alright, better hope I can still navigate my way around" said James.

He soon turned to face both Saladin and Griffin but he soon had a strange look on his face.

"Who are they again?" asked James as he looked at Faragonda for answers.

Griffin could only sadly look to the floor and so did Saladin.

"People who will always been on your side, now go" said Faragonda.

Nodding, James ran through the portal and he soon found himself right in front of the castle.

"My home..........it is my home isn't it? Yes....yes it should be" said James.

Running through the front entrance, he could see everyone enjoying themselves. And he soon saw the reason why, it was Daphne.

After Oritel gave his speech, Mariam placed the crown on Daphne's head and the crowned princess soon spoke to her citizens.

"I promise to do my best for Domino and its people!" said Daphne.

As the guests cheered, James could only look down and smile.

"Told you.....you deserved it more than me" said James.

Suddenly a roar could be heard and everyone turned to see the beast of the depths crawling over the wall and it looked angry.

Just like last time, the trix came in and everyone else ran. The winx had already transformed and were prepared to deal with the intruders.

At that moment however, everyone saw someone running towards the beast.

"What is that guy doing?!" asked Tecna.

"Hey! Get away! Its not safe!" shouted Stella.

James reared back his hand and struck the beast's leg. Except.....his hand soon cracked and he yelled out in pain. He's already forgotten that he's exactly like a regular specialist now.