Chapter 12: Reborn

Domino

It was Daphne's coronation day, the day when she'll receive her crown and also the title of crowned princess and heir to the throne. Unfortunately, the mood was sour between the siblings.

Right after the events of the Golden auditorium, everyone immediately headed back to Alfea and miss Faragonda was completely thrown back by what had happened.

Luckily for Stella, miss Faragonda knew an ancient method to restore her wings and it was successful. However, the price was that miss Faragonda may have shortened her own life span by a tiny bit but for Stella, she would do it willingly.

Unfortunately, that did little to ease the memories of what had just happened to everyone and its safe to say that the rest of the winx are now extremely wary of a certain someone.

James hasn't woken up since their return from the auditorium, he's been in a coma for days now and that worried his sisters.

"I am so happy for you Daphne, today is the day that you officially become crowned princess and you deserve it. But......" said Bloom as she peeked at James.

"I know.......I'm both happy and nervous.......but also worried. I never imagined that he would lose control of himself like that" said Daphne.

"It was like he remembered his past, a tiny bit of it but it was already enough to overtake him. I'm really concerned now Daphne, you should have seen his face when he had snapped out of it, he was so afraid. The winx already see him as an enemy and are now fearful of what he would do to them. What is James turning into and when will he wake up?" wondered Bloom.

Daphne soon held Bloom's hands and looked at her comfortingly.

"No matter what, I'll always be there for you Bloom" said Daphne.

".......That's what he had also said to us before everything changed, I only had you for support and advice Daphne. All that time, I truly thought that it was just the two of us. We faced the ancestral witches together..........but I remember what it was like when there were three of us. I wish we could could tell the whole world the truth but........who would believe us? There's no proof.....because it never happened" said Bloom.

".......The world has changed........and none of us can go back. All we can do...........is to start over, so don't feel down ok? We'll get through this together and find a way. You, me......and him" said Daphne as she looked at James.

"......Thanks Daphne" said Bloom as she wiped her eyes.

"For now, where is everybody?" asked Daphne.

"Hm, that's a good question. I'll go check" said Bloom as she headed towards the balcony.

"Any sign of them yet Bloom?" asked Daphne.

"...........Yep, there they are!" said Bloom as she saw both Sky and Thoren.

The boys were having a conversation with each other...........well more like Thoren was trying to have a conversation with Sky but his cousin just responded with 'huh', 'what' and 'yup'.

"Did you hear about what happened to the girls? It sounded really scary" said Thoren.

".........The other specialists are now putting James as one of their most hated enemies after what he did to their girlfriends, especially Brandon. Seeing the tears in Stella's eyes really made him angry, once James comes out of his coma.........Brandon will come for him" said Sky.

"Sky, Thoren! We're up here!" shouted Bloom.

Upon hearing Bloom's voice, Thoren looked up and he soon saw Bloom waving at him