Chapter 29: Boyfriend Part 2

Zenith

Continuing from where we previously left off, the boyfriend test was now directed at Timmy and this time James didn't interfere.

"Go Timmy! You're doing great!" cheered Tecna as she watched Timmy work his magic.

".............And done! And done!" said Timmy happily as he solved the equations and beaten the fencing machine.

"Haha! Now that sweet!" said Stella.

"Hm.............fencing 9, reflexes 9, intelligence 10, logic 10" said Magnethia with a nod.

"Test passed with flying colors" agreed Electronio.

"He fits right in!" said Tecna happily and with a smile.

"Great job Timmy! Now it's time to talk about our mission" said Bloom to Tecna.

"You're right Bloom. Dad, mom...we need your help. It's urgent" said Tecna.

A little while later in the lab, Electronio and Magnethia soon brought out the device that the winx were seeking.

"A Spectrographic Localizer you say? I've got one right here" said Electronio as he held it.

"That's great dad! How does it work?" asked Tecna.

"That is quite the logical question my dear but I'm afraid I've yet to try it" said Electronio.

"May I?" asked Timmy as he took the device.

A few buttons here and there and soon the device was on. And it was working.

"Well look at that, he's got it!" said Electronio as he patted Timmy on the back.

Maybe he patted a little too hard since Timmy was also coughing and wheezing. Falling in love with this side of him, Tecna turned to face the girls.

"Isn't he perfect?" asked Tecna dreamily.

All of her friends, James included, could only look at each other nervously and giggle with each other.

A little while later, after chatting some more and more eating, the winx and Timmy decided to head back to Alfea and come up with their next plan of attack. However unknown to them, another legendary creature got released thanks to Selina and the trix.

"Thank you for letting us borrow the Spectrographic Localizer sir" said Timmy respectfully as he faced Tecna's father.

"Mom, this isn't as long as I'd like it to be but...it's time to say goodbye for now" said Tecna.

"I know dear but we're not mad, however brief it was...we still got to see you. And this is your path as a guardian fairy after all" said Magnethia as she nodded her head.

Suddenly everyone heard a loud scream and things getting smashed and thrown around.

"What the?! What's going on?!" asked Aisha.

"Let's find out!" said Electronio as he brought up a viewing hologram.

"That's a reckless monster, right here in Zenith!" said Flora.

"Is that...........?" asked James.

"What?" asked Bloom.

"You've been on Earth long enough, does that look familiar to you?" asked James.

"..........It's Frankenstein!" shouted Bloom.

"A legendary creature pulled out from one place and we all know what that is" said James.

"And that's why we need to stop it, transform now! Magic winx, bloomix!" shouted Bloom.

After transforming with the others, Bloom soon led the way and James soon caught up with her.