Chapter 6: Reincarnation

"Girls.............GIRLS!!!!" yelled James as he charged at both Bloom and Daphne.

Moving too fast for the girls to keep up with, James struck both Bloom and Daphne so hard that they weren't in the city anymore.

Now the fight takes place in the wild, its anyone's game and the game was about to be won by the villains.

Getting up with lots of difficulty, both sisters stared at their corrupted sibling.

"James, don't you recognize me?! Its me, Bloom!" shouted Bloom.

Gathering power, James fired it at his sisters and they both screamed in pain.

"James, please stop!" yelled Daphne.

James just growled and continued on. He was really angry and seeing fairies yell out in pain made it satisfying.

Givelian and Yerka were watching from a distance and they were impressed.

"Interesting, it would seem that our creation really is more powerful than the dragon sisters" said Givelian.

"And its good! Should we give our new pet a name?" asked Yerka.

"Those two fairies called that thing James, boring! We'll think of something else later on" said Givelian.

Both Bloom and Daphne never stopped yelling. It was just too much, soon Daphne gritted her teeth and shoved both herself and her little sister out of the way.

"Daphne, are you alright?" asked Bloom.

"Ha..............even though I was the family representative, James was always....the better fighter. But people always saw princesses as superior" said Daphne as she got up.

".........James please, you've got to snap out of it! This isn't you! You would never do this! You wouldn't harm anyone you loved!" shouted Bloom.

"..............Girls................fairy girls are my enemies....." muttered James.

"James!" yelled Bloom.

"Hurt me............tortured me....................everything rightfully mine.................GIRLS!!!!!!!" yelled James as he ran towards his sisters.

Daphne immediately fired a beam at James but he just took it head on and kept on going.

"James if you can't stop, then I have no choice but to fight!" shouted Daphne as she flew towards him.

"Daphne no!" yelled Bloom.

Firing another beam, James knocked it away and tried to hit Daphne from the side. Daphne avoided it and tried to hit James back with another beam from her other hand.

This time James avoided it by catching her arm and redirecting the beam back at her and he soon surprised Daphne with a fierce and fiery kick. Gasping and having wide eyes, Daphne got sent high into the air and James jumped up to follow her.

"I don't want to fight you anymore! Please just stand down!" shouted Daphne.

Looking down and seeing James catching up to her, Daphne crossed her arms together and unleashed multiple X shaped attacks. She also began unleashing attacks from her legs.

Down below, James crossed his arms as he took all of the X shaped attacks head on and still kept on going. For Daphne's kicks, James just grabbed one of them and redirected it to each other.

Now in front of Daphne's face, James reared his hand back and punched Daphne straight down and she soon crashed onto the ground. A large crater was formed and Daphne just laid there.