Important, please read

To all of my readers, I need to let you know of my situation. First off, I'm not sure what's going to happen to me.

What I mean by that is that I'm not certain if I'll advance to the next school or if I'll be going to NS. For those of you who don't know NS, it's a compulsory requirement for all males in Singapore and I'll be serving the Army for the next 2 and a half years.

I'm appealing to the schools now but if I don't get accepted, it basically means that I'll be inactive for 2 years. Of course there will be holidays so I'll make use of that to try and write if I can but if I can't, I just want to let you know what's going on with me and why I may be inactive for the week and the week after.

I'll try to let you all know the situation as soon as I can but know this. If I'm still not active after two weeks, that probably means I've been moved to the NS training Camp and I just couldn't tell you because I've been really busy packing and other things.

I love all of your support and presences. I just don't want to leave you all like this but I will have to eventually for 2 years, excluding the holidays. If I do get into a school, at least I'll have 3 more years to spend with you all.

That's it, hopefully it's not the end yet. I'll let you know what happens here or on my original story. Please stay tuned.